My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done

well then i´m all for it :eat: :drinkers: :band: :bandwagon

where is all of this money coming from? tait, brunell, bruce, that's a lot of dough.

I know DD is trying to be realistic and he is close, but that's a tint too much money. But he made a real real good attempt. He is a smart guy.

I would say take out Tait and maybe put an experience RT rookie like Jacob Rogers or Tony Pape or at WR put one of the slightly cheaper options like Northcutt.

But overall very impressive.

From here:

cuts: Fiedler, Griese, Ruddy, Thompson, Marion, McKnight.
reworked contracts: Zach Thomas, Sam Madison, Jason Taylor

That's alot of money.

Well ya but still we are about 13m with no contracts tendered or 15m something like that. Those cuts are 12m or so. Re-structures let's tab that at maybe what 10m. Add an extension for Surtain that helps another 3m.

I think you gotta take out one option.

i still believe that if we pick a WR in the draft , we should give thompson another shot, somehow i still believe that he can play, so we can stay away from bruce, but i just see that tait was in that list as well and i dunno if he wants to go away from that very good o-line he is playin in right now, but probably we won´t have enough to get him here

Tait should be about 4m-5m in his first year.

Yeah, either Bruce or Tait, but one is definitely attainable.

And if not Bruce, either someone like a Northcutt or Darrell Jackson. (even though he might be too much also)

so then scratch bruce and go with northcutt, i think jackson will be to expensive as well, although u don´t drop so many passes in your contract year, but still he will probably look for 3m a year and at some point we have to extend chambers contract, although we have another year for that

I can see northcutt in there....Bruce might be out of our range if we grab Tait too. And....what about Phil Rivers? you cant forget him! lol...im pretty sure we'll grab Rivers in the 1st ahead of a WR (clayton) and go WR in the 3rd or 2nd if we trade to get a pick there. Overall though, awesome job on the lineup...keep up the good work man.

Originally posted by MARLINSFAN305
Remember Eddie Moore at Linebacker....Could start ahead of Greenwood

why, greenwood is still on the upswing. he had a good season, just b/c he doesn't have 150 tackles doesn't mean he didn't do his job. i think eddie will be jr.'s eventual successor

Greenwood won't cost that much to re-sign.

I would love for Philip Rivers to be a Dolphin, but if I had my drothers I'd sign Mark Brunell to QB us next year and draft Mike Clayton and Vernon Carey with our two first rounders.

But we do need to get a good QB for the future in here.

Back
Top Bottom