My First Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Mock Draft

super_slash said:
we need a veteran for Brees insurance not a rookie

Well If Bree's is ok than We have a chance to groom our future while our present plays well. I am thinking bigger picture.

I like your mock, I will be crossing my finger when draft day comes. But the only thing missing is that you didn't put any OL in any of the rounds thats one of the areas that are in need for some new blood. But all in all good job.:up:

dolphin23 said:
I like your mock, I will be crossing my finger when draft day comes. But the only thing missing is that you didn't put any OL in any of the rounds thats one of the areas that are in need for some new blood. But all in all good job.:up:

True. But quite frankly, other than the first rounders (Justice, Winston, McNeil, Ferguson, etc), I think we might address the line in free agency or with our current roster.

I tried reasoning, it is lost on you

what sane person would think we would sign Brees and draft a QB on day one?

super_slash said:

I am guessing alot of people! Knowing that Drew Bree's had a serious shoulder injury and you never know when your starter is going down with an injury. A good back-up is a must in this league!

arguing in circles just because you insist on drafting a QB is really sad

Roman529 said:
I also think Cromartie will be gone somewhere in the first round. Jacobs has really fallen....I think he is a Day Two pick. I think we are going to sign Brees next week.

How has Jacobs fallen? If anything... he has improved his stock... He wont make it to day 2...

super_slash said:

I would draft Jacobs if we sign Brees. There is no guarentee that Brees works out (Because of his shoulder and he will be changing offenses)...

I mean, if there is a guy that is a much better value pick... you go with him... but drafting Jacobs wouldnt be out of the question.

I dont think however, that we would draft a QB higher than the 3rd if we signed Brees...

and... if Brees works out and Jacobs is looking promising... we can turn around and trade Jacobs for a 2nd rounder or more...

super_slash said:
arguing in circles just because you insist on drafting a QB is really sad

I am sorry I am not the only person that believes drafting another QB would be a good idea. Why don't you tell me why its such a bad idea? If you think trying to find a Nice Back-up that might be your QB of the future for your team is not a good than I really don't know what you are thinking.

FinNasty said:
I would draft Jacobs if we sign Brees. There is no guarentee that Brees works out (Because of his shoulder and he will be changing offenses)...

I mean, if there is a guy that is a much better value pick... you go with him... but drafting Jacobs wouldnt be out of the question.

I dont think however, that we would draft a QB higher than the 3rd if we signed Brees...

I totally agree!!!

Back
Top Bottom