My First Red Flag On Dennis Hickey...Oh Boy. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Red Flag On Dennis Hickey...Oh Boy.

In regards to the Freeman leak story, Schiano's name is really the only one that ever came up. In fact, the NFLPA specifically named him as the source. Never once saw Hickey or Dominik's name come up during these leaks and I have yet to see anyone really connect them to it. Sounds like this was entirely Schiano.
Thank you very much. Trust me, it makes a big difference.

Man, you're just looking for things. How can you be VERY SURE of your info? Give it a rest. He's the new GM, we hated Ireland, give yourself a break and just be happy! Sherms gone too! We can only be much better. I'm VERY SURE of that!
I agree with your last point. But Coyle and Turner are both still here, that's a problem.

More proof this fanbase is lost in the weeds. Smoking a blunt and pissed off at the world. Paranoid only the worst is coming. Thank you for further proof OP, that you and many others just don't get it.

Now, I am VERY SURE that leak came from either Schiano, Hickey or Dominik.

how did you come to that conclusion. EXPLAIN in detail.

and as as far as "first red flag on hickey", well, where ya been man? this board is FLOODED with "red flags"!! the fans have pulled out all the stops to provide us all with red flags.

hey, just within the last couple hours, it has been reported that HICKEY asked a florida state college player at the combine if he felt he was running out on the team by attending a rhodes scholar function.

YEAH!! he asked it [supposedly]. HOW THE HELL DID WE EVER BRING IN THIS HICKEY GUY!!!! WHAT WAS ROSS THINKING??

never been so disgusted with the fans of this team. HICKEY IS GREAT HIRE and we are lucky to be landing a guy with his nfl tenure and ability to recognize talent. [our biggest need].

Do you guys remember what happened with Josh Freeman last season? Someone leaked confidential information about Freeman voluntarily entering Drug Treatment which was supposed to remain confidential. Which was a clear violation of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Now, I am VERY SURE that leak came from either Schiano, Hickey or Dominik. I hope someone brings it up at the Press Conference today so we can all see his reaction. If the leak came from him, then he is a pitiful human being who will never have my support.

Now how are you so sure that the leak came from one of those three men, exactly? What is the tell tale sign, Sherlock? Your investigative skills are quite impressive and I would love to hear more! :crazy:

Some people want to dwell on the negative and I did here on the board for about a day or two.

**** that, that isn't me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on to looking for the positives in this marriage of Phibin and Hickey. I'd rather find some hope than hangout and wait to die.

15-17 Dude. I want to be positive about Philbin, but the last 2 games? What have you done for me lately man? Play games like that the NFL is Not For Long.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

More proof this fanbase is lost in the weeds. Smoking a blunt and pissed off at the world. Paranoid only the worst is coming. Thank you for further proof OP, that you and many others just don't get it.

The Dolphins have not one a playoff game in 13 year? Who gets it Dude?

15-17 Dude. I want to be positive about Philbin, but the last 2 games? What have you done for me lately man? Play games like that the NFL is Not For Long.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

The Dolphins have not one a playoff game in 13 year? Who gets it Dude?

Maybe let the GM walk in the door with his box of belongings before making such statements. The over reaction on this board has been absolutely stupid. The guy hasn't even made a decision yet on personnel, and people are already bashing the guy. The OP is trying to find a reason to not like the pick. Maybe if he used this tool we call Google, and search around he would have had these certain concerns set aside. But no...he came here with a bias against a guy who he knows nothing about.

Who gives a **** ? Freeman was a druggy loser it deserved to be known

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe let the GM walk in the door with his box of belongings before making such statements. The over reaction on this board has been absolutely stupid. The guy hasn't even made a decision yet on personnel, and people are already bashing the guy. The OP is trying to find a reason to not like the pick. Maybe if he used this tool we call Google, and search around he would have had these certain concerns set aside. But no...he came here with a bias against a guy who he knows nothing about.

Philbin, Ross, and now Hickey, don't get it. Never will, the ship will keep sinking with these Dudes. Need new Blood, new Ideas, otherwise more of the same, no playoffs and 7-9!

Philbin, Ross, and now Hickey, don't get it. Never will, the ship will keep sinking with these Dudes. Need new Blood, new Ideas, otherwise more of the same, no playoffs and 7-9!

Don't get what? Hickey is new blood and has been on the job 3 days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well one thing is definite...

He is almost the complete opposite of Ireland personality-wise.

He is a people person & Jeff was...

something else. ;)

And you are that person.

This coming from the guy who blames philbin for something his son did. Your a reach artist

Back
Top Bottom