My First Red Flag On Dennis Hickey...Oh Boy. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Red Flag On Dennis Hickey...Oh Boy.

This coming from the guy who blames philbin for something his son did. Your a reach artist
He deserves most of the blame, absolutely. I will NEVER deviate from that. And if your son or daughter commits a heinous crime, you better be realistic. Most of society will point the finger their upbringing. I really want to thank you guys for keeping my investigating talents on display about our "Coach". I have moved on. I predict he will do something in the very near future that will validate everything I have ever said about him.

He deserves most of the blame, absolutely. I will NEVER deviate from that. And if your son or daughter commits a heinous crime, you better be realistic. Most of society will point the finger their upbringing. I really want to thank you guys for keeping my investigating talents on display about our "Coach". I have moved on. I predict he will do something in the very near future that will validate everything I have ever said about him.

:lol:

Do you have the Powerball numbers by any chance as well?

thats just not realistic, you can't blame parents for a kid going criminal not in every case. each case is unique of course. I have seen plenty of cases where a child engages in criminal behavior and while knowing the family personally, it was a very good upbringing. sometimes people snap for reasons unseen to the family. A perfect family can raise a criminal, too many other variables

People make their own choices. Many individuals rise above their broken childhoods and others completely fall apart after growing up in a perfectly stable and healthy environment. That you apparently believe in "guilt by association" says more about you(and your parents, amirite?) then it does Joe Philbin.

There's a lot of things to slam Philbin for, and he does deserve to be fired, but his personal life is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom