My friend, who plays for the Bengals.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friend, who plays for the Bengals..

He didn't explain why. I noticed he was restricted after I spoke with him. from what it sounded like, he already resigned with Cinci. I don't know if he put his feelers out to Miami and they weren't interested or what. I have no idea. All I said is that this will be his 4th year, he mentioned being interested in playing for Miami. Not sure where I steered you wrong. Either way, you said there was nobody besides rivers and Rey who had been there for more than 2 years. Skuta has been there for 3 (this will be his 4th). I even mentioned he was a 2nd string LB who played mostly special teams and finally got some good tick on defense this year and made a couple big plays for them.
I understand living in Iowa, it's hard to have any type of contact with professional athletes or entertainers since they don't have a pro team there, but give me a break. If you told me you spoke to Riley Reiff the other day and he told you Miami was looking hard at him to play RT, my first instinct wouldn't be to call you a liar or question you with the intent to prove you're lying. Some of you guys are ridiculous. I've been on this website for yrs and I've never come on here to make false claims or even been known to do so.

Just so you know, a former Dolphin player, whom I will name.. VERN DEN HERDER lives 15 minutes away from me. He is a good friend of mine and I talk to him quite a bit. He farms up in Sioux Center, IOWA! He actually had his house on the market to which I can reply I showed it as I am a realtor. I have been in his home. He also took me there when I was in High School and showed me his playing day memorabilia as well has his Super Bowl rings. Oh did I mention I used to bowl with him. Might not want to judge me being from Iowa so quickly next time. Who's research sucks now!!!! LOL

Also, my sisters ex-husband was also a distant cousin of Matt Leinart. His grandparents on his mothers side are Leinarts and they live in Walt Hill, NE. I don't know him but do have a connection that knows him faintly.

One of my best friends has hung with Mike Miller from Mitchell, SD when he was back in Sioux Falls, SD as well. He fixed his custom car. It is an older car that is all pimped out, I forget what it was though. He stores it in the restoration shop's garage while he is gone.

He didn't explain why. I noticed he was restricted after I spoke with him. from what it sounded like, he already resigned with Cinci. I don't know if he put his feelers out to Miami and they weren't interested or what. I have no idea. All I said is that this will be his 4th year, he mentioned being interested in playing for Miami. Not sure where I steered you wrong. Either way, you said there was nobody besides rivers and Rey who had been there for more than 2 years. Skuta has been there for 3 (this will be his 4th). I even mentioned he was a 2nd string LB who played mostly special teams and finally got some good tick on defense this year and made a couple big plays for them.
I understand living in Iowa, it's hard to have any type of contact with professional athletes or entertainers since they don't have a pro team there, but give me a break. If you told me you spoke to Riley Reiff the other day and he told you Miami was looking hard at him to play RT, my first instinct wouldn't be to call you a liar or question you with the intent to prove you're lying. Some of you guys are ridiculous. I've been on this website for yrs and I've never come on here to make false claims or even been known to do so.

2nd - I was not accusing you of lying. I was just trying to figure out who you know. It is kind of nice to know who you are speaking to. I never said I didn't believe you did I? I thank you for the inside info and was not trying to put you down man. Sorry if you took it that way!

The knock on you being from Iowa was a joke. I went to school in Iowa and a lot of my friends and teammates were from Iowa. It was fun to jab back and forth about our favorite teams and when the non-Iowans ran out of ammo, we resorted to jokes about them not having pro sport teams but they treat the Hawkeyes like they are one. haha. So that's where that came from. I understand wanting to know who I was talking about, but I was trying to keep the guy's name off the internet. One FH member messaged me asking who he was and I told him, I just wasn't trying to make it that big of a deal. I've been around here long enough to know validity of posts gets questioned a lot, but I didn't think this one would be so highly criticized. I accept your apology, I'll try not to take it personally next time.

Back
Top Bottom