My New 53 After The 3rd Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My New 53 After The 3rd Game

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I knew I'd be making a few changes after the 3rd game so here it goes. Keep in mind this is just for fun and I'm sure I won't get all 53 right but this is just my opinion after last night. Also, I'm pretty sure at least a couple of players will be in the final 53 that are not on the team right now.

QB-2 Rosen, Fitz

RB-4 Drake, Ballage,Laird,Gaskin.........I think Walton will go on the PS but I can see you guys feeling different

FB-1 Cox

TE-3 Gesicki,Smythe,O'leary..........yes I believe Allen will get cut

WR-6 Wilson,Parker,Stills,Grant,Williams,Ford

O-line-8 Tunsil,Deiter,Kilgore,Calhoun,Davis,Reed,Prince,Sterup one more after the cuts?

K-Sanders
P-Haack
LS-Denny

D-line 7 Carradine,Wilkins,Godchaux,Harris,Orchard,Spence,Ledbetter

LB-6 Baker,Eguaoven,RM,Alonso,De luca,Ginkel

DB-10 Howard,Rowe,Minkah,Jones,TJM,McCain,Wiltz, Lammons, Aikens......last spot could be a cut from another team.

Yes I could change my mind after next week's game but only for the last 2 or 3 spots.

I like it, the only thing is I might keep rudock on the 53. If one of the other two dies back there he would be the only comfortable enough to go in. You don't want him getting poached on the practice squad

I knew I'd be making a few changes after the 3rd game so here it goes. Keep in mind this is just for fun and I'm sure I won't get all 53 right but this is just my opinion after last night. Also, I'm pretty sure at least a couple of players will be in the final 53 that are not on the team right now.

QB-2 Rosen, Fitz

RB-4 Drake, Ballage,Laird,Gaskin.........I think Walton will go on the PS but I can see you guys feeling different

FB-1 Cox

O-line-8 Tunsil,Deiter,Kilgore,Calhoun,Davis,Reed,Prince,Sterup one more after the cuts?

K-Sanders
P-Haack
LS-Denny

DB-10 Howard,Rowe,Minkah,Jones,TJM,McCain,Wiltz, Lammons, Aikens......last spot could be a cut from another team.

Yes I could change my mind after next week's game but only for the last 2 or 3 spots.
God, that OL. BAD

what about Taylor on the D line?
I think there's something wrong with him. He could start on IR

Also, I've seen a lot of 3 man fronts and even two guys up front so not sure they'll carry 8 D-linemen

I like it, the only thing is I might keep rudock on the 53. If one of the other two dies back there he would be the only comfortable enough to go in. You don't want him getting poached on the practice squad
Is possible but who do you take out of the 53?

I've been saying Allen cut for awhile now. I think we will grab a TE after cuts. Also kiko will be moved. He doesn't fit our D in any way shape or form.

Pretty solid overall Danny i would probably switch out Allen for prince but I think you pretty much nailed it.
This makes me believe you havent watched any of the preseason yet. No way Prince isn't on the 53.

They need to find a RT amongst the cuts or try and trade Alonso for one. Other than that I think that's the 53 as well.

QB-2 Rosen, Fitz

FB-1 Cox

K-Sanders
P-Haack
LS-Denny

Spot on! The only difference i have Allen and kiko out. I also believe we will eat some of both contracts and get 7th for Allen from someone. Kiko might be moved later than Allen but I think we could get a 6th for him.

Yea I think Walton is firmly on the roster. I get both Laird and Gaskin looked better running the football last night.

Walton was up against the first defense of Jacksonville and even though he has to be more decisive, there was very little opportunity, Jville first team D dominated our guys in the run game.

He was on returns

He was on special teams coverage

He was used heavily in the passing game, as both a receiver and as pass protector. Showed really good hands.

He has been the clear #3 all training camp

With Drake hurt, he seems like a proper option to have but yea for sure he can’t be indecisive with this geoup in front if him. Pick a spot and hit it hard. You aren’t beating teams east and west either like you could in HS and college.

Back
Top Bottom