My official: I don't want to change the logo, uniform, colors, fight song thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My official: I don't want to change the logo, uniform, colors, fight song thread.

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Damn it. Seems like every other day someone is complaining about changing the identity of this team. Great franchises are readily recognized such as the Raiders, Saints, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Eagles, Colts etc etc etc because of their brand. The uniform, the logo the tradition the history. You know this Miami Dolphin team was once one of the most highly regarded and revered franchises in ALL of sports. And even now through all these bad years, we still have great passionate fans. Why mess with tradition? Don't look so far where you are going that you forget from where you came.

Leave the brand alone! Embrace our proud tradition and history.

Thank you!!! The only change I'd advocate if it was a bit closer to the old school look, but otherwise the Miami Dolphins should not do anything drastic to the logo, colors, uniforms, etc. It's what makes this team unique. Screw the haters....be proud to bleed aqua and orange. :dolphins:

This is a thread I can get behind. Tired of the "colors being too girly" the "dolphin looks too cartoony" and all that other nonsense.There is nothing wrong with Miami's unis, logo, helmet, and everything else associated with the Miami Dolphins brand. Dolphins fans gotta be one if not the only fan base to constantly complain about their teams unis and logo.

That's because people in Miami have no taste. Want proof? Reggaeton.

That's because people in Miami have no taste. Want proof? Reggaeton.

i can tell you the biggest pet peeve I have when im traveling and go out and meet someone, and I tell someone im from miami is the response i get...

"i love pitbull!!!"

makes me ashamed to say im from miami

As long as they win, they can have a logo of a dolphins humping a goat for all I care.

Oh well, its getting changed and I for one am glad. I hope they come out with something bad ass.

I want it to all the stay the same also, but some of it is going to be changing in 2013. If that is the case, I hope it is only a slight change to the logo and nothing drastic. Colors definitely need to stay the same, but if they really want to update the logo, don't go drastic, maybe just something small like the Cardinals or Lions did.

1970's look. No question that should be the change.

We need to return to some variation of our classic logo, but I agree with you.

Understanding that 2013 will bring about change, we should look to the Bills. They went from ugly, arena league jerseys with wings and **** to some of the best uniforms in the NFL. If we had the same basic jersey design as the Bills (with our colors obviously) and the 80s/early 90s logo, we'd be looking good.

Can someone send me a link on this 2013 change? Other than on here I haven't really seen anything on it. I am curious as to the extent it's being talked about so I am current on it. But I haven't seen anything official at all.

Back
Top Bottom