My official: I don't want to change the logo, uniform, colors, fight song thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My official: I don't want to change the logo, uniform, colors, fight song thread.

Seriously!!!! Man I am sick of these threads. I wish they would make a seperate forum or something for all these artsy fartsy ideas people come up with.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

This campaign to introduce grey as a colour is the worst thing going. I get that actual dolphins are grey. But it's not a Miami Dolphins colour. And have you seen a mock-up of a grey uniform or helmet yet that doesn't look absolutely terrible? I sure haven't.

I'm for a slight change that perhaps takes us closer to the old-school colours and design. Anything more than that is unnecessary.

Damn it. Seems like every other day someone is complaining about changing the identity of this team. Great franchises are readily recognized such as the Raiders, Saints, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Eagles, Colts etc etc etc because of their brand. The uniform, the logo the tradition the history. You know this Miami Dolphin team was once one of the most highly regarded and revered franchises in ALL of sports. And even now through all these bad years, we still have great passionate fans. Why mess with tradition? Don't look so far where you are going that you forget from where you came.

Leave the brand alone! Embrace our proud tradition and history.

I agree. All the cartoonish ideas and hip hop tunes droning are getting old. Tradition is more important than the flavor of the day.

This current logo/uniform represents losing. They need to either go back to the old one, or go modern-retro like the Niners did.

Take it back to the old school. Giants, Bills, Jets, and 49ers did it. Its becoming a trend.

The 9ers and Bills uniforms look awesome. I'm not a big fan of the 49ers logo, but it's OK. The uniforms really pop, though. I have similar feelings about the Jets and Giants, but I think the Giants should go to the 80's GIANTS helmets, and the Jets should go to the 80's JETS helmets. The uniforms themselves, though, look great for all of those teams. The Bills have the best helmet/uni combo, though.

If this franchise changes the logo it'd be the final insult to me as a fan over this horrific past decade. Nothing they could do would piss me off more, especially after the Marlins got their identity ruined. The only change they need to make is to bring back our old colors - otherwise screw off.

Damn it. Seems like every other day someone is complaining about changing the identity of this team. Great franchises are readily recognized such as the Raiders, Saints, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Eagles, Colts etc etc etc because of their brand. The uniform, the logo the tradition the history. You know this Miami Dolphin team was once one of the most highly regarded and revered franchises in ALL of sports. And even now through all these bad years, we still have great passionate fans. Why mess with tradition? Don't look so far where you are going that you forget from where you came.

Leave the brand alone! Embrace our proud tradition and history.

I get your point even if I don't agree that the Saints have a rich tradition (other than the very recent Superbowl, they are mostly remembered for bags over their fans heads and being called the "ain'ts").

I don't want to see the basic colors or logo change...but I have no problem with tweaking it to improve it. They already have done that since our glory days, and I'm not sure they quite nailed it yet.

Dear Dolphins brass , If you change our uniforms to that ***gy looking stadium logo, i will hurt you , badly. I can get behind a throwback looking jersey. that is all.

Back
Top Bottom