My Opinion of Feeley | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Opinion of Feeley

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Actually McNabb throws much better when he is moving forward. He has a rating of over 110 while moving forward. Unfortunatly for the Eagles it is hard to design plays where McNabb runs forward.

Yes, as opposed to throwing out of the pocket.

inFINSible said:
There are certain plays that Philly runs whether Mcnabb or any other QB is in there. If they took out any "special" McNabb plays, I'm sure it was a very small percentage of the overall playbook. I still wouldn't call that dumbing down the playbook. The meat of their overall offense was still available to them and that's what they ran. With quite a few designed rollouts.;) :cool:

I'm not trying to say that there are alot of those special plays, but they are ones that Philly depends on nonetheless and is what makes McNabb so dangerous. And yes, Philly still was able to use the "meat" as they had the rest of their offensive talent to work with, but that wasn't where we were differing but Feeley vs mcNabb. But makes no difference now as I think we both see better of what the other was saying now. :)

DeDolfan said:
I'm not trying to say that there are alot of those special plays, but they are ones that Philly depends on nonetheless and is what makes McNabb so dangerous. And yes, Philly still was able to use the "meat" as they had the rest of their offensive talent to work with, but that wasn't where we were differing but Feeley vs mcNabb. But makes no difference now as I think we both see better of what the other was saying now. :)
:peck: :eek: :roflmao:

DeDolfan said:
I guess you want a brownie point now, eh??

only if it is sprinkled with "special seasoning".
Actually, I agree almost 100% with his post. I've seen tapes, he made some good points, few of which are open to contention.

It doesn't matter what any of us think right now. It doesn't matter if you don't see how AJ can take the job or how Jay can keep it. Last year at philly doesn't matter anymore.

All that matters is preseason.

Back
Top Bottom