My Proposed Rule Change | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Proposed Rule Change

I'm all about more strategy in the NFL.
Really? I'm all about LESS! These coaches for the most part are totally in over their heads. How much more do you have to put on their plates for them to be concerned with throughout a game let alone a season? I still can't understand why a team is allowed 53 on a roster but have to have an inactive squad on game day. Let them have their team available for God's sake. Just more decisions for coaches to make and then, bam!, you get injuries in an area where you're light to begin with. Who needs it? You really want the teams to have to carry timeouts into the entire season? Most coaches can't manage three per half correctly. And you want them to be concerned with having T.O.'s remaining for January football? NO ONE in the NFL front offices are thinking about this IN THE LEAST. The poster who mentioned time constraints is probably most accurate. Can you see Flores using ten timeouts some game where we're just a step behind on things? (like usual) The league would hate having games intruding into the 4pm windows.

Unlimited timeouts? Are you looking for 4-5 hour games? This is nonsensical. They're probably using your certified letter as we speak to wipe their a$$es...

Do you even break down film?
He has in the past but was so terrible at it, he had to abandon his website. He actually gave betting info if you can believe that, people must have gone broke listening to his advice... :shrug:
My advice, go $hit in your own board, not ours. You have zero creds here...

Just think, if you use 10 TOs in game 1, younonly have 92 for the remaining 16 games. I'm all about more strategy innthe NFL.
It’s not going to happen but you keep right on believing that the NFL is actually discussing your letter. The fact is the last thing the NFL needs is more rule changes. They should get rid of all the rule changes they have made the last 30 years and go back to playing real football and not whatever the game is now.

He has in the past but was so terrible at it, he had to abandon his website. He actually gave betting info if you can believe that, people must have gone broke listening to his advice... :shrug:
My advice, go $hit in your own board, not ours. You have zero creds here...
Hey he's careless about typos but he still is a Foosball Guru up there in the Yukon

Well, they are seriously discussing my proposal. My buddy who works at NFL head office told mecmy letter is creating all sorts of great discussions.
I'm actually part of the roundtable here at the league office. Somehow the subject was changed to the fact that you got yourself banned from Steven A. Smiths radio show years ago.
This has to be the dumbest thread I’ve ever read.
You haven't read his other threads. This guy is golden.

Guy's, before you waste too much energy, check the OPs other threads. This is just what he does for whatever reason. I'd say "troll" but his stories are so random and outrageous I'm not even sure what to call him.

Guy's, before you waste too much energy, check the OPs other threads. This is just what he does for whatever reason. I'd say "troll" but his stories are so random and outrageous I'm not even sure what to call him.
If he were rich it would be "eccentric"

Back
Top Bottom