My Proposed Rule Change | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Proposed Rule Change

I sent a letter through registered mail to NFL executives in New York City, New York. I am seeking changes to the timeout rule. I want to do away with the 3 tine outside per half. My proposal is this:

Teams are given a total of 102 time outs for the 17 game season. They can use as many time outs per game as they want, but once they use all 102, they are done having time outs for the rest of their games. This will force teams to strategize how they use their time outs. You want to use 15 TOs in one game? Fine. But you may not have any left in crunch time. A common sense rule change, and NFL executives are discussing my proposal as we type.
If you’re not an out and out troll, and not a ten year old kid, how did you think this thread would go?

I mean you said you have a friend who works in the league offices. You couldn’t have possibly thought anyone would believe you.

It would make games unwatchable. But hey maybe the rest of the league would know what its like to watch Fins games.

Talk to them about that muffed safety rule that should have happened
Yeah interesting loophole of sorts. You muff a punt and get rewarded for a bad play. I get that it went into the EZ but wow - why can’t it just go back to where he muffed it like all other muffs do?

I can confirm that congress is dropping all talks about passing anything to shift their focus on OP's rule change. Serious talks are being made to make it a federal law.

Sources: Trust me bros

Bro lol. This guy’s post are so entertaining because of how ridiculous they are.

Obviously it's not feasible, but id honestly enjoy seeing this idea play out, if only for one season just to see how unique and weird each game is.

Back
Top Bottom