My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video

Dude, that was an absolutely awesome job. Thanks a ton for that clip. You're the man!

OurHeartAndSoul said:
That tape would be very errey if he died in the off season.

Hush your mouth! :mad:

Nice video....thnx for takin the time to make it!

OurHeartAndSoul said:
That tape would be very errey if he died in the off season.

Im glad I wasnt the only one thinking that!

Having watched it, some of those blocks by Chambers downfield are pretty impressive. I've never really heard anyone mention him too much as a good downfield blocker, but I was impressed. Booker wasn't looking to shabby either. I can't wait to see the offense back on the field next year w/another year under their belts.

Before I have even had a chance to watch it, I want to thank you for helping keep this the best sight. Finheaven really is the envy of any other fan based website.

Awsome Video

Maybe if we sent this in to the voters Ronnie would have gotten some Rookie of the year votes :lol:

I loved the intro and ending, but the music choice was....so-so I think someone above me said if ronnie died this offseason the tape would be really eerie...and he's right

But all in all its one of my favorite highlight films this year

That was AWESOME!!!!!! GREAT job, dude. Although I saw every play of the season, for some reason I don't recall all those monstrous runs. My favorite run of the season, other than the TD against the Chiefs, was the 20 ydr against the Bills where he just burst up the middle and dragged defenders.
Again, great job and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom