My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video

Thanks for doing the video! There is something really special about this guy, it's really fun to watch!

that video was awsome, Im gonna be spending some time watching it probably everyweek while Im at work

I downloaded the feeling, and let me tell you, you did a hell of a job it left me with goose bumps and now i dont doubt ronnie at all.

Alex22 said:
Awsome Video

Maybe if we sent this in to the voters Ronnie would have gotten some Rookie of the year votes :lol:

I loved the intro and ending, but the music choice was....so-so I think someone above me said if ronnie died this offseason the tape would be really eerie...and he's right

But all in all its one of my favorite highlight films this year

Heh, I didn't even think of that when I was putting the video together. I basically just looked for a song that I liked that was about the same lenght of the video. My bad if anyone else thought the same! :lol:

And it's really great to see the appreciation for this video guys, thanks a lot! :)

That was amazing man, thanks so much that must of taken quite a bit of time. I look forward to more if you can in the future. THis video highlights how good Ronnie really is and what great vision and tackle breaking abilities this back has, which is sometimes forgotten when a back is getting split carries, you highlighted his great traits very well:dolphins:

Im currently doing a Clinton Portis video right now. It's not a Miami video, but I wanted to mix it up a bit. If not tonight (which is probable), I should have a Portis video up in the General NFL forum by tomorrow (but probably tonight). Make sure to check it out if you are a Portis fan. :)

is there any way someone can use that video and put it on outfile.i want to save it but i cant because im not a member for rapidshare

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Im currently doing a Clinton Portis video right now. It's not a Miami video, but I wanted to mix it up a bit. If not tonight (which is probable), I should have a Portis video up in the General NFL forum by tomorrow (but probably tonight). Make sure to check it out if you are a Portis fan. :)

If you're doing that, could you make a Jamal Lewis video from 2 seasons ago?

Thanks.

Loved the video. Didn't much like the music, but hey, can't be picky.

South Florida said:
If you're doing that, could you make a Jamal Lewis video from 2 seasons ago?

Thanks.

If I can find the highlights from that season, then yes, I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom