My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Ronnie Brown Highlight Video

dorsaroll156 said:
is there any way someone can use that video and put it on outfile.i want to save it but i cant because im not a member for rapidshare

I'll put it on Putfile later on if I have time. But once again, if you read Nublar's thread you can see that you do not have to be a member to save.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
I'll put it on Putfile later on if I have time. But once again, if you read Nublar's thread you can see that you do not have to be a member to save.
Acutally, you won't be able to upload it to Putfile. Putfile only allows up to 25MBs per movie. Your Ronnie Brown film is 51MBs. That is why Rapidshare is by far the best place to host films since they let you use up to 100MBs per film.

Nublar7 said:
Acutally, you won't be able to upload it to Putfile. Putfile only allows up to 25MBs per movie. Your Ronnie Brown film is 51MBs. That is why Rapidshare is by far the best place to host films since they let you use up to 100MBs per film.

Okay, thanks for that Nubs. I guess he will just have to follow your instructions. :)

Alex22 said:
Maybe if we sent this in to the voters Ronnie would have gotten some Rookie of the year votes :lol:

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I was watching it.

Not bad for your first. I have dabbled in some NLE (Non Linear editing) and have come to the conclusion that the devil himself created Pinnacle Studio.
Mostly, thanks from somebody that didnt get to see much of the phins on the tube this year. This kid is REALLY something special. I didnt see one time where a single guy was bringing him down, not a D-lineman, not a Linebacker, or a safety. Incredible vision, change of direction and desicion making, and out of this world hands for a guy that size.... Thanks again man. I am gonna go watch again

Thx Fish Fan4Life for taking time out to do the vid. Thx Nubs for ya help as well with ya Miami season vid. Good stuff guys.

Thanks Fish_Fan, awesome video! Hope you make us some more next season.

shouldnt of put that fumble against the bills. besides that, tight work.

Back
Top Bottom