My Source Tells Me--Quinn not an Option Anymore?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Source Tells Me--Quinn not an Option Anymore??

Alright, just talked to my source a little while ago. here's the latest:

They do NOT expect to have Quinn. In fact, they believe it will be a miracle if he slides past 3 but then again, anything can happen tomorrow.

They have their eyes now set on a receiver for their pick--Ted Ginn anyone?
Robert Meachem looks to be too high at this point.

They are trying hard to trade Booker for a pick.

They might be waiting for Green to be released if they cannot pull the deal off this weekend. This would make things difficult because other teams might be getting involved a that point and they do not want to overspend. The same could be said about the not mortgaging the team to try to get Quinn.

If some of these moves pan out the way my source says they are...then I might need a new badge! :lol:

As always, keep it in this forum. :ninja:

Thanks for the update Rev!

Can't say I'd be too excited about Ginn though, especially at #9.

Alright, just talked to my source a little while ago. here's the latest:

They do NOT expect to have Quinn. In fact, they believe it will be a miracle if he slides past 3 but then again, anything can happen tomorrow.

They have their eyes now set on a receiver for their pick--Ted Ginn anyone?
Robert Meachem looks to be too high at this point.

They are trying hard to trade Booker for a pick.

They might be waiting for Green to be released if they cannot pull the deal off this weekend. This would make things difficult because other teams might be getting involved a that point and they do not want to overspend. The same could be said about the not mortgaging the team to try to get Quinn.

If some of these moves pan out the way my source says they are...then I might need a new badge! :lol:

As always, keep it in this forum. :ninja:

Dammit, this is yet another reason I've been taking the stance I did. :tantrum:

If we don't pick up Quinn AND we miss out on Green, it ain't the end of the world, but I will be unhappy.

I hope your guy is wrong...he has to be wrong on one account. I hope it is the latest one. :wink:

Thanks again Raul.
Here is a question for your contact. By all means, don't ask him if you're not comfortable doing so, and there's absolutely no rush for an answer. I'm just wondering what was behind Bobby Williams departure.

Watch the Raiders select CJ and throw the first 6 picks into a huddle.

I hope your guy is wrong...he has to be wrong on one account. I hope it is the latest one. :wink:

Mal, Peterson is being a real jerk about wanting a second a sixth pick (I believe) for Green. The Fins want to consumate the deal but not at that cost.
They don't want Green to become a free agent for the highest bidder to grab him but they also do not want to overpay for a 37 year old Quarterback.

Also, My source said that they wanted a receiver. He never said that they wouldn't trade down for that reciever. :wink:

Mal, Peterson is being a real jerk about wanting a second a sixth pick (I believe) for Green. The Fins want to consumate the deal but not at that cost.
They don't want Green to become a free agent for the highest bidder to grab him but they also do not want to overpay for a 37 year old Quarterback.

Also, My source said that they wanted a receiver. He never said that they wouldn't trade down for that reciever. :wink:

I heard today that they are growing softer on their demands for Green and that the Phins are holding solid to their initial offer. I also read the news you reported that there is a possibility that they may eventually just release Green.

What I hope is off target is the news about Quinn. I am holding out hope that we can work some trade up if need be to snag him or, if the Browns don't take him, that he will fall to us.

I heard today that they are growing softer on their demands for Green and that the Phins are holding solid to their initial offer. I also read the news you reported that there is a possibility that they may eventually just release Green.

What I hope is off target is the news about Quinn. I am holding out hope that we can work some trade up if need be to snag him or, if the Browns don't take him, that he will fall to us.

Oh ok, thanks. I guess I misunderstood your post. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom