Myles Jack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Myles Jack

Notso

Active Roster
Reaction score
No way this kid falls to the 2nd round right? how crazy would a tunsil/jack first 2 rounds be? his knee must really be ****ed though

i hope so or we trade up to get him....

Knee is very bad.

The fact that he's still on the board confirms that for you.

Micro fracture is a bitch. And it's not guaranteed to work. BUT......... We could easily get 6 good years out of him. If he slides to 42 you run that card up to the podium

At this point its obvious his knee is destroyed.

I'd rather trade back up or early in the 2nd to grab Ragland.

Or pray Alexander drops ...

Microfracture is what Jadeveon Clowney went through, right? You'd be drafting a guy for 2019, unfortunately. Poor Myles.

Crazy that just about 3 weeks or so ago he was being talked about as a top5 pick and that his knee was fine

This smoke has been here for a while guys. The closer we've approached the draft, the more his knee has become a topic.

When teams take you off their board completely... especially more than one or two... the fans need to take notice on what is being decided by people who live in the NFL.

Jaylon Smith has nerve damage. Myles Jack needs microfracture surgery. Most of you are wanting to draft the healthy players they were in college.

Unfortunately for them, and I say this with complete sympathy and hope for their health, their NFL careers may be over before they start.

It is an utter tragedy what happened to both. But we need healthy players who can contribute now. I wish them the best and hope for full recoveries, but the Miami Dolphins need players NOW. And a lot of them.

Let's all hope for the best for these young men. But we need to go build a team. Tunsil is the first draft step in that process. Let's continue to play the board and let the talent come to us.

Back
Top Bottom