Myles Jack | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Myles Jack

If McKenzie isnt there then I'd draft Derrick Henry. With this offensive line , I'd like to see some smash mouth football!

I don't think Henry fits the mold that Gase seems to prefer. I think a guy like Devontae Booker does though. Tough runner, good pass protection skills and an excellent pass receiver.

And unlike Jack and Smith, Ragland's issue is an even more serious issue. The guy could literally croak and drop dead on the field. The bigger a vessel, the more tension is required for a given pressure applied within it. As the radius increases, the tension required doubles. Enlarged aortas are dangerous because they're already the largest vessels in the body, and when they're even larger the tension put on the vessel walls from a blood pressure under exertion may be too much to withstand without tearing. Then you bleed out and die before they can fix you.

Scary stuff. It's hard to use a pick on a guy with those complications. And still, picks aside, you worry for his well being

FFS... skipping on taking a LB last year really is killing Miami this year as well.

Smith, Jack and now Ragland....

I'm not sure why people keep saying our receiving corp is already strong. Right now we have Landry and the promise/potential of Devante Parker, but that's it. Stills could get better but wasn't impressive last season. Even if Parker Stills and Landry play well that's still only three receivers and hardly qualifies as solid unit as a whole, with nothing at the 4th, 5th or 6th spot.

I think your understating Stills role. In addition don't forget Gase plans to actually use Cameron as a TE this year. Plus Haze ready to step up. Guys to catch the ball are the least of our problems.

Picking Jack in the 2nd round would be a total Dolphins move; 1st round, draft the guy who is dropping because of a weed video (I know it was a while ago) and then draft an injured player in round 2.

Not opposed to keeping an eye on the Derrick Henry situation either. I wouldn't touch Myles. Very gifted athlete but that knee is a ticking time bomb.

Back
Top Bottom