Myles Jack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Myles Jack

If he is still there at 42 to me its a no brainer. Top 5 talent with the issue being a down the road injury talking about around his second contract.... cause we have already had so many of our guys making it to their second contract. Only way you pass is if the CB their in love with is still sitting there.

Some team will take a flier on him, and they should. But he really screams to go to a team that can afford luxury picks. We really can't afford to. Part of the reason why this team is always mired in mediocrity is that every year we are drafting players who are damaged before we draft them and we have to wait 2-3 years to find out they really aren't that good anyway.

It's really, really too bad, but I say stay away. I heard someone mention his knee is like Brandon Roy's knee. He basically has no chance if that's the case.

Crazy. Every team passed on him now. Really sad to see whats happened with Jack and J Smith. They deserved better. One of them probably would have been a dolphin

Mackenzie Alexander please. I would be thrilled.

Additionally, Sua Cravens is a strong possibility.

Noah Spence and Kevin Dodd are very intriguing as well. We took Tunsil we need to stay true and take BPA.

It could be his knee is that bad or it could just be that teams are following the leader and passing thinking that the other team knows more about the knee than they do. You see it all the time and the team that takes the chance gets rewarded..

Either way, idk how you can pass on Myles Jack @42.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I'm hearing, his knee may be ruined for good.

I'd rather draft a big Safety and a Corner next two rounds, in whatever order. OSU's Tyvis Powell might reach the 3rd-4th, as will Kearse from Clemson. CB Maurice Canady from UVA will be around in the 2nd, IDK about the 3rd.

I wouldn't even mind seeing us take WR Mike Thomas from OSU to make a strong unit absolutely formidable.

I think we tend to worry too much about wasting draft picks, lets face it, it's not a science it's more a lottery, if he is on the board in the 2nd, I take another shot on him. It's a roll of the dice, if it comes off it's gonna give us a hell of a lot of talent for two picks.

If McKenzie isnt there then I'd draft Derrick Henry. With this offensive line , I'd like to see some smash mouth football!

Crazy. Every team passed on him now. Really sad to see whats happened with Jack and J Smith. They deserved better. One of them probably would have been a dolphin

Patriots didn't pass on him...lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

At this point its obvious his knee is destroyed.

I'd rather trade back up or early in the 2nd to grab Ragland.

Or pray Alexander drops ...

Ragland was flagged for a large aorta

I hope we take a chance on at least one of those LBs.

I wouldn't even mind seeing us take WR Mike Thomas from OSU to make a strong unit absolutely formidable.

I'm not sure why people keep saying our receiving corp is already strong. Right now we have Landry and the promise/potential of Devante Parker, but that's it. Stills could get better but wasn't impressive last season. Even if Parker Stills and Landry play well that's still only three receivers and hardly qualifies as solid unit as a whole, with nothing at the 4th, 5th or 6th spot.

Ragland was flagged for a large aorta

And unlike Jack and Smith, Ragland's issue is an even more serious issue. The guy could literally croak and drop dead on the field. The bigger a vessel, the more tension is required for a given pressure applied within it. As the radius increases, the tension required doubles. Enlarged aortas are dangerous because they're already the largest vessels in the body, and when they're even larger the tension put on the vessel walls from a blood pressure under exertion may be too much to withstand without tearing. Then you bleed out and die before they can fix you.

Back
Top Bottom