Nails | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nails

bryan allen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins | Nails Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:20:00 -0700

Todd Archer, of the Palm Beach Post, reports for the Sporting News that Miami Dolphins OLG Jamie Nails (Achilles') could be held back some at the start of training camp but has been improving in his recovery from a torn Achilles' tendon.

Originally posted by bryan allen
Dolphins | Nails Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:20:00 -0700

Todd Archer, of the Palm Beach Post, reports for the Sporting News that Miami Dolphins OLG Jamie Nails (Achilles') could be held back some at the start of training camp but has been improving in his recovery from a torn Achilles' tendon.

This is great news. We are a much better team with Nails. I thought he was our best OL last year.

You know you're in for a world of hurt when Nails is touted as your "best OL last year."

Originally posted by Chauncey
You know you're in for a world of hurt when Nails is touted as your "best OL last year."

Guess you didn't see him play last year.

Yeah, Jamie Nails. The fat guy who wasnt good enough to be an O-linemen in Buffalo. That's poop not being good enough for a toilet.

But now he's much better. The man has eliminated 2-3 players in a single play. Seeing a linemen run down field plowing people with Ricky behind him is a thing of beauty.

If you want to see him have an excellent game, watch the first game of last season against the Lions. He also had many other good games as well, but that one just sticks out in my mind seeing him running down field with Ricky behind him.

Strange, is it not? Miami seems to turn players around. . .

Interesting. . . :hmmm:

Hopefully Knight and Seau have pro bowl years ;D

(Not saying Nails would have been)

Well, I mean, the players we're getting are coming from bad football places like Buffalo and the Saints...

I'm getting a bad feeling about Nails not being ready.Every time I read about him it has to do with him not been able to do everything. I really hope he's ready by opening day but I'm starting to think that he won't be ready to go.His injury was pretty bad, specially as heavy as he is and maybe we're fooling ourselfs thinking that he'll be ready by the 1st week.

Ozzy rules!!

I tihnk Nails would have been a Alternated OL for the probowl if someone in the OL got hurt from the starters.. but since he got injured they didnt pick him...
He has lost tons of weight thats why he is so much better..

Originally posted by Danny
I'm getting a bad feeling about Nails not being ready.Every time I read about him it has to do with him not been able to do everything. I really hope he's ready by opening day but I'm starting to think that he won't be ready to go.His injury was pretty bad, specially as heavy as he is and maybe we're fooling ourselfs thinking that he'll be ready by the 1st week.

The last thing that I read said that he participated in all of the drills the last day of the most recent camp. From all indications, he's going to be ready to go. I think that they're just going slow with him to keep him from re-aggravating the injury.

Dude even if he fails, knock on wood that he doesn't we still have McKinney and another strong mauling guard in Whitley. It is not like he is Tony Boselli. If he is ready good, we are better, if not we have two good replacements.

I'm not really worried about this, Seth played pretty good in his spot last year, hopefully by the 3rd game he should be fully ready.

I don't agree that Seth played that good. He actually was over match at MINN and didn't do very good at NE either. I think he's gonna be a fine center but he's nothing more than average guard. We need Nails and if he's not ready then I hope that Whitley can be ready.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom