Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl!

Anyone know if the East vs West Shrine Game is being televised this weekend? Any practice reports?

EDIT: GAME WAS CANCELED DUE TO COVID.

I wouldn't give two ****s if folks start calling is Bama Miami Crimson Fins Tide or whatever. This would be a dream haul.

Aqua Tide is the name I’ve seen floating around social media.

#3 Smith
#18 - Harris

If you going to take any two then it has to be that combination. If you're looking for a fast explosive guy that can contribute on special teams too then it has to be in the 3rd round or later.

You're not getting Waddle in the 2nd round and he isn't worth trading both 2nd rounders to move into a late 1st round position for him.

We have too many needs to gave away draft assets at this stage.

I’d love to get Harris at #36, but I fear he’ll be gone by then. So it very well might have to be at 18 if the Dolphins really want him. They can fool around and hope to trade down and guess where he’ll still be available, but we know what type of crapshoot that is.

Re: Waddle, not only are you not getting him 2nd round, I’ll be very surprised if he fell to MIA at 18.

If MIA really wanted all three Bama kids, IMO the most likely way for that to occur would be:

Smith at 3
Waddle at 18
Harris at 36

And they’d probably have to trade up a few spots from 18 to get Waddle and trade up a few spots from 36 to get Harris.

I’m not saying MIA would or will do this or even that they should. I just believe that’s the most likely order the 3 will be drafted in and also the most likely areas of the draft.

I just don’t like the all Alabama team a bunch of people are wanting. I’d be ok with it but I still think Chase fits us better than Smith and I think Travis Etienne is better than Najee Harris. TE is Alvin Kamara made over. I wouldn’t be opposed to Smith and Harris and I’d be happy but I just think Chase and Etienne are each better at their respective positions.

Anyone know if the East vs West Shrine Game is being televised this weekend? Any practice reports?

EDIT: GAME WAS CANCELED DUE TO COVID.
I didn't know that, that sucks. Last year's game gave me the first view I've had of Malcolm Perry amd I liked it. I also liked Onwenu but the cheats took him and he played pretty well starting for them.

I hate COVID me like, it sucks !!

They both want to be with the dolphins and didn't want to lose out on the chance to be with the finz staff all week and in their ears about wanting to be drafted by miami . Can't blame them. They love tua. Love miami with south beach and great weather. Plus, no income tax. They love the coaching staff and grier and want to be here with a young, up and coming team.

I want Harris in a finz uniform however they have to make it happen. Whatever on a wr be it smith or chase or someone else. Tua needs harris more than ANYTHING and so does this offense and nobody brings as much over all value and skills to miami than harris.

Last edited:
Serious question: Is Smith clearly better than a healthy Waddle? At the beginning of the season Waddle looked better? So why Smith at 3 and not Waddle later in the draft perhaps 18?

Serious question: Is Smith clearly better than a healthy Waddle? At the beginning of the season Waddle looked better? So why Smith at 3 and not Waddle later in the draft perhaps 18?

This can’t possibly be a real question. Smith just won the Heisman. You think they just give that to anyone?

This can’t possibly be a real question. Smith just won the Heisman. You think they just give that to anyone?
I guess I'm just not convinced to use a 3rd pick for any receiver. I also don't think Heisman trophy winners also mean success at the next level. I'd be happy if we pick him this draft but question was more geared to draft value.

Back
Top Bottom