Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl!

Serious question: Is Smith clearly better than a healthy Waddle? At the beginning of the season Waddle looked better? So why Smith at 3 and not Waddle later in the draft perhaps 18?
Waddle looked better than the Heisman trophy winner?

Waddle looked better than the Heisman trophy winner?
Did you watch Waddle before he was injured? He looked every bit as good. Smith does not win the Heisman if Waddle stays healthy. His stats would have been considerably less. In no way is that a knock on Smith but that puts a Jones in the drivers seat for the award.

The 4 games together:
Waddle - 25 - 557 - 4 TD's
Smith - 38 - 483 - 4 TD's

Last edited:
Did you watch Waddle before he was injured? He looked every bit as good. Smith does not win the Heisman if Waddle stays healthy. His stats would have been considerably less. In no way is that a knock on Smith but that puts a Jones in the drivers seat for the award.

The 4 games together:
Waddle - 25 - 557 - 4 TD's
Smith - 38 - 483 - 4 TD's
both vg just different

both vg just different
I guess I was just playing Devils Advocate. Other than his frame I cannot see holes in Smith's game and I like him better. But the funny thing is a couple of months ago Waddle was seen as the better prospect and mocked to us quite often around #10.

Fast forward a couple of months, Waddle gets hurt, Smith a mid to late 1st round pick goes on a tear and roars comfortably into the top 10 and is seen as the best WR instead of the 3rd best. But he is a stud, carrying a team or sharing the load, dude gets his.

You have to take him at 18 or risk losing him.
I would say so but a slight trade down could still get him. As much as I like him a Williams in the 2nd sounds more palatable to me. Honestly though if we take Harris or Etienne at 18 we could still get a nice LB/DE with our 2A pick. A lot to ponder.

Where is all this Najee Harris in the 1st stuff coming from?

Derrick Henry, who was a better back than Harris at Bama, went in the 2nd round...

No way Harris should be considered in the 1st round. I don't see a 1st round back this year.

I would say so but a slight trade down could still get him. As much as I like him a Williams in the 2nd sounds more palatable to me. Honestly though if we take Harris or Etienne at 18 we could still get a nice LB/DE with our 2A pick. A lot to ponder.
Do you think Etienne is more finesse, lighter back as compared to the two big boys? I'm a Clemson fan and just see him as small in stature. Amari Rodgers could be a later pick, gets open and has yac

Where is all this Najee Harris in the 1st stuff coming from?

Derrick Henry, who was a better back than Harris at Bama, went in the 2nd round...

No way Harris should be considered in the 1st round. I don't see a 1st round back this year.
JUst don't see him getting into the second, crap shoot

I like Najee but we need to pick RB in the 2nd or 3rd round, there are plenty of good ones out there in this draft.

Do you think Etienne is more finesse, lighter back as compared to the two big boys? I'm a Clemson fan and just see him as small in stature. Amari Rodgers could be a later pick, gets open and has yac
I am hot and cold on Etienne. I like the thought of a potential “Alvin Kamara” but yeah I don’t know if that 205 lbs can handle running between the tackles.

Back
Top Bottom