Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl!

I prefer Williams he is only 20 yrs old to Harris 23.Way less wear and tear due to him
splitting time with M.Carter.Williams is still learning position while producing at a high
level.Take Javonte with pick 2A that allows Miami to grab Z. Collins with 1B.Our first 3 picks
cover our 3 biggest needs,that all being said Buffalo Will grab Najee in first and that scares the hell out of me

I like Williams a lot but pick 2A seems a bit high for him.

Based on most trusted talent evaluators and majority of mock drafts, i don't see him getting picked that high.

Ideally, I'd love him with our 2B pick..
2A being a WR like Moore or Toney, a center or LB Bolton

I prefer Williams he is only 20 yrs old to Harris 23.Way less wear and tear due to him
splitting time with M.Carter.Williams is still learning position while producing at a high
level.Take Javonte with pick 2A that allows Miami to grab Z. Collins with 1B.Our first 3 picks
cover our 3 biggest needs,that all being said Buffalo Will grab Najee in first and that scares the hell out of me
I don’t know if he’ll make it to Buffalo. Their pick is at best 29 right now. But it would make sense if he was their for Buffalo to pick him.

I am hot and cold on Etienne. I like the thought of a potential “Alvin Kamara” but yeah I don’t know if that 205 lbs can handle running between the tackles.
Etienne runs as hard as any back in the country...and is a weapon out of the backfield and not just a back that can catch.

I would take him before I took Harris, and only teams like the Chiefs can afford to take a 1st round roll on a Harris.

Etienne runs as hard as any back in the country...and is a weapon out of the backfield and not just a back that can catch.

I would take him before I took Harris, and only teams like the Chiefs can afford to take a 1st round roll on a Harris.
Thank goodness somebody besides me said it. I honestly don’t understand where this TE is nothing but finesse comes from. That dude can and will run it between the tackles gladly. He will lower his head and take on LBs and Safety’s that challenge him. He’s much more powerful than he’s given credit for. I’ve watched every game of his career and like I said I see Alvin Kamara. That’s exactly who I think he is.

Sign me up for JW AND Michael Carter (who has feet like Bowden and often was more productive). Use 1b and 2b for OL/LB/Pass Rusher. Wouldn't be mad at bringing the bama band back together though.

I think I’m leaning to draft D Smith at Three if he is there .
Here are the career stats of Marvin Harrison attached. He was 6.0 and 185 lbs
8 years of double digits to
yes Peyton was throwing to him .
Tua has to start somewhere like Peyton .
Parker cab then be the Reggie Wayne for us.
I think Smith has the quicks to avoid the big hits like Harrison did.

1611238742643.png

Thank goodness somebody besides me said it. I honestly don’t understand where this TE is nothing but finesse comes from. That dude can and will run it between the tackles gladly. He will lower his head and take on LBs and Safety’s that challenge him. He’s much more powerful than he’s given credit for. I’ve watched every game of his career and like I said I see Alvin Kamara. That’s exactly who I think he is.
Sign me up at 18 if he can indeed replicate Kamara. We need some electric playmaker to spark the offense.

Not sure what everyone is seeing Jevonte Williams but his ceiling seems much lower than Najee. The kid can run but I dont see him as a homerun threat in the NFL.

I don’t see this being a great RB class at all. Harris, Etienne, Williams, and Gainwell. After that goes downhill fast.

I guess I'm just not convinced to use a 3rd pick for any receiver. I also don't think Heisman trophy winners also mean success at the next level. I'd be happy if we pick him this draft but question was more geared to draft value.

and you're absolutely right, #3 overall is too high for any WR given the value at that position. great WR's can be drafted throughout the 1st and 2nd rounds of any draft. Mr. Scrawny is great but the value just isn't there at #3.

Harris will disappoint with his 40 time. he is not very explosive. He's a borderline 1st round pick for me. again, the value isnt there at #18 for a RB like Harris.

and you're absolutely right, #3 overall is too high for any WR given the value at that position. great WR's can be drafted throughout the 1st and 2nd rounds of any draft. Mr. Scrawny is great but the value just isn't there at #3.

Harris will disappoint with his 40 time. he is not very explosive. He's a borderline 1st round pick for me. again, the value isnt there at #18 for a RB like Harris.

So who are all these “great” receivers that we can draft in the 2nd round?

I will love to hear from you

Not a fan of Etienne. Production is not elite this year and size is not elite. At any spot in the draft 1 throuh 270+, Id rather have Brian Robinson ALA, for example.

Back
Top Bottom