Najee Harris | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

I must break my silence and ask: Do others watch the Dolphins and football games for the entertainment and excitement the sport brings, and if so, are many things more exciting than watching a great runner breaking off huge chunks of yardage? I don't like Alabama or Nick Saban, but I watched them every chance I got to see Najee Harris on the field. Being lucky enough to have even four years of Harris revving me up on game day would be great. Could be if I was general manager and my career and livelihood was at stake, I might think differently. But I'm a fan, it's all about entertainment to me. I'm here for the experience of watching great athletes perform. Harris would be slightly ahead of Pitts, another incredible performer.
saban got talent. I agree w you on that. i just dont trust no qb from bama. Tua and qb getting draft this yr. will tell me lot about bama program reguard qb..

Still trying to figure out the running backs and wide receivers and their rankings..not easy this year in the top 3 of each group.

So I’ve recently lost a little excitement on Najee because I saw some reps where it was evident that his speed was just not there, it was almost like he was picking up those big legs with these little steps and it just wasn’t going fast enough.

In a four year career to have his two longest runs at 42 and 26 yards Is a confirmation on the speed concern..

I can’t wrap my head around that stat, on that team.

Need to keep looking at Etienne as well to see if he’s gonna be ahead of Harris on the depth chart.

Najee may be worth drafting just to get press conference moments like this :lol:

Just came across this "road to the pros" video as well, first in a series that tells the story of his upbringing through high school football and up until the moment he decided to go to Alabama with Tua. Some interesting stuff and worth a watch. Really likeable guy.

Back
Top Bottom