Name 1 NFL player that would make the biggest difference to this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name 1 NFL player that would make the biggest difference to this team

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Offseason is boring. Which NFL player would make the biggest difference and why?

I want to say Patrick Willis, but I gotta go with Gronk. The offense has been solid everywhere but the redzone. Gronk would change that.

I would love to have Marshawn Lynch in the red zone and to bleed the clock at the end of games.

400PoundRunningBackTonyPicardIsBiggestRu-1.jpg

Calvin Johnson. He doesn't need a perfect ball everytime like most other WR's. Even when he's covered, he's not covered.

Brady or Manning. Either one can turn any team in the league into contenders. Tanny is solid but he's no Brady or Manning (yet)

I'd go with Jimmy Graham. I think he would make the best target for Tannehill. On defense, I'd go with Suh or Watt.

That is actually a high school running back. He's 400 pounds. But the scouting report says he has outstanding vision. Can spot BBQ sauce 70+ yards away. :rimshot:

400 lbs and running back in the same sentence. Something is wrong there. :lol:

A.J. Green , Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson. Take your pick.

This thread is all well and good and harmless but anyone who wouldn't take the best QB in the game -- whoever they think that is -- has something wrong with them. If I thought I had the second best QB in the game and someone asked me this question I would still take the best QB.

Minute differences in quarterback skill and talent level are worth more than elephantine differences at other positions. I mean, defensive linemen? We've had one of the best pass rushers in the game for the better part of like five years and we're still painting a big yellow line down the middle of the road. The buck stops behind center.

The answer is Aaron Rodgers. Or Peyton Manning. Or Tom Brady. Or maybe Drew Brees or Andrew Luck. There are no other answers. You can like Ryan Tannehill -- you can like him a lot, even. There are no other answers.

Back
Top Bottom