Name 1 NFL player that would make the biggest difference to this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name 1 NFL player that would make the biggest difference to this team

RODGERSBELT-1.gif

One player, I say SUH. Because he is a run stuffer & pass rusher, has a mean streak and he plugs up the middle of the defense. With the attitude the Dolphins defense needs. If he alone was added to our defensive line even with Starks and Oderick gone (Salaries to pay for Suh) the opposing team would find it hard to pass or run.

Luke Kuechly. Ideal quarteback for the defense. Expert at diagnosing what the offense is doing, gets his guys lined up, sure tackler.

Rodgers, Luck, or Brady....... obviously.

Any other answer is pretty ridiculous.

If you say any player other than a QB, then there can be a discussion. If that were the case I would offer JJ Watt as the best answer.

Luke Kuechly. Ideal quarteback for the defense. Expert at diagnosing what the offense is doing, gets his guys lined up, sure tackler.

This. I think the best middle linebacker in football would actually help the D as a whole..
I doubt we lose vs green bay or detroit last year with him on the inside.

Rodgers, Luck, or Brady....... obviously.

Any other answer is pretty ridiculous.

If you say any player other than a QB, then there can be a discussion. If that were the case I would offer JJ Watt as the best answer.

Probably should have said outside QB, because it's pretty obvious what a HOF quarterback would do.

Far too much man love for brady since cheating his way to another SB. People, the only way he would help this team is if you brought Ernie Adams and the whole Spygate system with them. But then it would be hard to root for this team because they'd be cheating. Read the Spygate book. Very interesting and telling and not just some dumb conspiracy theory either. Very logical and supported by facts all the way through.
Let's even say he really is what he is and there were no cheating. He would suck on this team anyway because he is the worst QB in the NFL when pressured. At least he was back in his prime, but I'm sure he's still near the bottom. This line would not be able to help shady brady at all..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom