National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

the paragraphs in between“in” and “security” is what is finally gonna get me to crack and ask the question.

how do you write your posts? Do you use the voice assist on an old Nokia that you jailbroke to get an internet safari on?

Humm. Not really sold on your example.

I recommend you develop stronger imagery and

probably just back away from the keyboard

But hey. I appreciate the effort!

:lol:

Humm. Not really sold on your example.

I recommend you develop stronger imagery and

probably just back away from the keyboard

But hey. I appreciate the effort!

:lol:

I’ll make it clearer I suppose.

a few of your posts look like my dog used his paws

not attacking or judging. Just curious

This thread took an odd turn. Not sure how anyone can defend the ACC right now...After Jimbo bent us over his last couple of season, Willie came in and finished the job. Lets be honest, FSU and Clemson have been the only relevant teams in the conference for the last 10 years, and only Clemson the last three.

Burrow is a very nice player, but I'm not going to sulk getting Tua as second prize, when if both players were fully healthy, would most likely still be considered the number 1 QB. This isn't like settling for the second best QB in a normal draft, you are getting someone who is seen as a premier prospect...a dude, a guy that you needed to have "number 1 over all" and here Miami will still have a real shot at him after throwing up a couple of wins.

As far as players in the national title game...I think you could draft exclusively from BAma, OSU, LSU, and Clemson for the nest 3 or 4 years and improve your team tremendously. Hell I would like to stick to power five schools at the very least.

This thread took an odd turn. Not sure how anyone can defend the ACC right now...After Jimbo bent us over his last couple of season, Willie came in and finished the job. Lets be honest, FSU and Clemson have been the only relevant teams in the conference for the last 10 years, and only Clemson the last three.

Burrow is a very nice player, but I'm not going to sulk getting Tua as second prize, when if both players were fully healthy, would most likely still be considered the number 1 QB. This isn't like settling for the second best QB in a normal draft, you are getting someone who is seen as a premier prospect...a dude, a guy that you needed to have "number 1 over all" and here Miami will still have a real shot at him after throwing up a couple of wins.

As far as players in the national title game...I think you could draft exclusively from BAma, OSU, LSU, and Clemson for the nest 3 or 4 years and improve your team tremendously. Hell I would like to stick to power five schools at the very least.
I think this holds true about the elite prospects. I would say 90% of top 15 pics come from top 25. Outliers being SC , Utah St maybe Houston.

I'd say that was at least the third time Ohio State has screwed up the playoffs in recent years, with their mega talented teams either not qualifying in the first place or failing to advance.

I'm not sure there shouldn't have been some type of sanctions for losing to that incredibly limited Michigan State team a few years ago, the one Alabama toyed with.

As I posted after the semifinals, the Buckeye defense against Burrow would have been exponentially more interesting. Star athletes on all three levels. For whatever reason Dabo and Venables insist on playing a handful of feel good types. Look at our tough overachieving player. Great. Ohio State doesn't mess with that type of thing.

There was indeed a pronounced MPH problem in that game. Not too few from Joe Burrow. Too many from Trevor Lawrence.

I'll go back to my September summary of Trevor Lawrence: He is the Rory McIlroy of college football. That driver looks awesome when it is clicking, not only dictating outcomes but fooling toward a reputation as far and away the best. When the driver is not working or conditions don't favor it, then it is remarkable how many distinct flaws show up in all facets of his game. To force the golf analogy, Lawrence doesn't have the cut 6 iron into the breeze. He doesn't have the high soft 8 iron. He doesn't own all the wonderful nuances of a Joe Burrow, patiently allowing the play to evolve then adjusting pace and loft perfectly to match. With Lawrence it is one frantic line drive after another. Check the mechanics. It looks like a javelin thrower straining for two extra meters. No kidding you'll release early or late all the time.

Lawrence wasn't running 16 times against Ohio State because it was the best choice. He felt it was all he had, given the subpar efforts of his lead receivers and nothing else in his bag. Joe Burrow never would have resorted to something like that. He would relax and alter his targets and his style.

Burrow will get in trouble in the NFL if he's on a weak team and both flanks are crumbling to his outside. At that point be's boxed and can't use his awesome guile and footwork to create. His less than terrific arm strength will show up at that point. He'll look occasionally as bad as Rosen did this season.

That type of team is such an outlier in the NFL it is not worth considering.

College football games are so much more interesting than pro games because so much is at stake. One college outcome can define a conference, a region, a recruiting base, a coaching philosophy, and so forth. Pro outcomes don't define anything except who was best that season. You can see how Slimm was rightfully unnerved at that Clemson/Alabama result from last season, prompting the marathon Tua/Lawrence video analysis. That Clemson/Alabama outcome did not properly define the relationship between those two teams, the relationship between those two programs, or the relationship between those two quarterbacks. It may be the single most glaring fluke outcome in the 5+ decades I have followed this sport. The driver worked, with guys like Ross snagging with one hand. Alabama got stunned and shook up. That was the "No Mas" game.

Somehow Trevor Lawrence was elevated to all-conquering status based on a game in which the opponent quit.

The lesson is simple. Learn how to deal with an dolphin hating bama homer who comes to a fan sight to trash any college or player that another poster he doesn't agree with.
I got an A today

I think I know you. You didn’t happen to make your money in a kitchen did you?

Kiko Alonso one of your favorite players? ;=)

Nah. He knew better than to pimp the big 12

I’ve always wondered if that dudes come back here. There are no consistencies scottys posts. He’s definitely Carmen C on the other place. I never post there though.

I don’t know who that is but I tell ya what if I can get any of those kids with miamis pick next year assuming we get the qb this year I’m sprinting the card up.

I think these kids are more talented than anything in this class at their position. Well maybe not wr I don’t know. But chase is legit. Capitol l

Parsons is probably the best off ball underclass lb prospect as in soph I’ve seen in a long long time. His ceiling is nuts

Seriously Hoops? You don't know who Penei Sewell is? He was a unanimous first team AA this year. You'll hear a lot about him next year as I suspect the Orlando Pace comparisons are coming.

Parsons was all over the place against Memphis. Made quite a few plays in the backfield. Early look ahead but Sewell, Lawrence, Parsons, & Chase are the prizes of next draft along with Moses & Wade returning to school.

Well that guys was cool to me, shared some stuff about defenses that were pretty interesting.
Honestly I didn't understand when you said in kitchen. But I'm not on any other forum. Just this one to get Fins info. I don't do social media either.

Honestly I didn't understand when you said in kitchen. But I'm not on any other forum. Just this one to get Fins info. I don't do social media either.

ok it’s a fins forum, you’re not him never mind. Just surprised hhatguys never came back or at least I’ve never found posts consistent with his style.

sorry to highjack the thread with this. Maybe slim thinks your that guy too, not sure.

Back
Top Bottom