National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

TroySmith10 said:
Have you guys thanked God for Ohio State today yet? i have.

You must except [accept] Jim Tressel as your lord and savior.

it's the sweater vest...

I know someone else who wears one...someone "here" :cooldude:

Stitches said:
And the gators don't have any reason to worry about inevitability or your inability to spell, since you will have no bearing on the results of the game in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks for playing though. Better luck next time.

I've had a bearing on every game they've played this year.... my ability to not only disrupt the other teams offense, AND intice my fellow Buckeyes to be loud and crazy is second to none....i was at the shoe for all but one game this year (Penn State...and we struggled a bit) and I'll be there on the 8th....

I'm a difference maker, and when myself, and my Buckeye-in-crime are in attendence we take the team, and the crowd supporting them to a whole new level.

I didn't think you'ed understand.

TroySmith10 said:
I've had a bearing on every game they've played this year.... my ability to not only disrupt the other teams offense, AND intice my fellow Buckeyes to be loud and crazy is second to none....i was at the shoe for all but one game this year (Penn State...and we struggled a bit) and I'll be there on the 8th....

I'm a difference maker, and when myself, and my Buckeye-in-crime are in attendence we take the team, and the crowd supporting them to a whole new level.

I'm sorry when 100K+ people are in attendance the only single people who have bearing on the games other than those coaching, and playing, are the officials.

TroySmith10 said:

:lol: WOW

TroySmith10 said:

Speaking of crime...Y'all gonna roll over cars and destroy cities again win or lose?

Stitches said:
I'm sorry when 100K+ people are in attendance the only single people who have bearing on the games other than those coaching, and playing, are the officials.

Nope. Wrong. Sorry.

When 100,000 people are in attendence, someone is still the loudest....thats me and the J-man (my buckeye-in-crime)

Also, you can take an otherwise docile section and make them the best, when people around you are yelling and making a difference you wat to do the same.... we lead, they follow.....

For Florida's sake, i hope they don't think like you........ I'll be there, in full force.... making a difference......

Sorry you don't know what its like to do that.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Speaking of crime...Y'all gonna roll over cars and destroy cities again win or lose?

never been one for that. can't stop everyone though.

TroySmith10 said:
Nope. Wrong. Sorry.

When 100,000 people are in attendence, someone is still the loudest....thats me and the J-man (my buckeye-in-crime)

Also, you can take an otherwise docile section and make them the best, when people around you are yelling and making a difference you wat to do the same.... we lead, they follow.....

For Florida's sake, i hope they don't think like you........ I'll be there, in full force.... making a difference......

Sorry you don't know what its like to do that.

I really don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.

Spanish_PatsFan said:
Here a Florida gators forum but....New England Patriots fan too :wink::wink:

Welcome.......

I guess you've still got one strike left ;)

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom