National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

UF Fin Kat said:

Why so surprised?
I was making a comment based on the assumption that OSU students are the one responsible for the riots on campus--when in reality the majority involved are not OSU students, just locals or people from out of town coming to Cbus looking to start trouble.

OSUDauby said:
No, we'll just go on some killing spree similar to the one that plagued the University of Florida a couple of years back.

Totally uncalled for.

Motion said:
Totally uncalled for.
How so?? I wasn't mocking the incident. It was terrible...just like the riots that happen at OSU, brought up by a Florida fan. People were seriously injured there as well.

I was just pointing out that Florida has it's own problems--similar to every other university.

OSUDauby said:
No, we'll just go on some killing spree similar to the one that plagued the University of Florida a couple of years back.
There's no place for comments like this.
Completely classless.

go take another 15 days off...we dont need crap like that in here.

my god, do you even think before posting?

i can't believe you are comparing a riot to ****ING MURDERS which terrorized the gainsville area...a riot to murders...

thats it, its official...garbage is better than you.

OSUDauby said:
How so?? I wasn't mocking the incident. It was terrible...just like the riots that happen at OSU, brought up by a Florida fan. People were seriously injured there as well.

I was just pointing out that Florida has it's own problems--similar to every other university.

That wasnt a University issue, the killer was just a citizen of Gainesville who killed a undergrads. the osu riot was after you guys won the national title, not even close to the same thing.

DeathStar said:
go take another 15 days off...we dont need crap like that in here.

my god, do you even think before posting?

i can't believe you are comparing a riot to ****ING MURDERS which terrorized the gainsville area...a riot to murders...

thats it, its official...garbage is better than you.

:yeahthat:

Timmy54 said:
That wasnt a University issue, the killer was just a citizen of Gainesville who killed a undergrads. the osu riot was after you guys won the national title, not even close to the same thing.

Not a "university" issue, huh? Because if OSU students were being killed, the Ohio State police would be involved. Sounds like a university issue to me.

And the riots are by citizens of Columbus--not a university problem. Not on University grounds and very little done by OSU students. Mostly just locals...

You all need to relax a little. I always know when I get banned that I must have said something 100% true....some people just can't face the facts.

OSUDauby said:
Not a "university" issue, huh? Because if OSU students were being killed, the Ohio State police would be involved. Sounds like a university issue to me.

And the riots are by citizens of Columbus--not a university problem. Not on University grounds and very little done by OSU students. Mostly just locals...

You all need to relax a little. I always know when I get banned that I must have said something 100% true....some people just can't face the facts.

If the riots aren't a University problem, why was a task force created by the Ohio State president and Mayor to learn more about the riots, and ways to stop them?

http://www.osu.edu/news/lvl2_news_story.php?id=415

Sure sounds to me like the University thought it was a University issue.

OSUDauby said:

lets see, one dude kills people is not equal to drunk fans turning over cars. Dont try to blame the people who live there cause they are your fans too. We won a National title this year in basketball and the worse anyone had was a hangover and lost wallets. You do not get banned for saying something true, you say stuff that is wrong morally no matter what team you pull for.:shakeno:

Stitches said:
If the riots aren't a University problem, why was a task force created by the Ohio State president and Mayor to learn more about the riots, and ways to stop them?

http://www.osu.edu/news/lvl2_news_story.php?id=415

Sure sounds to me like the University thought it was a University issue.

Oh I forgot...man and you would think that years spent on Indianola Ave/Chittenden would give me an inside on the situation. I must have just overlooked hundereds of COLUMBUS--not Ohio State police everywhere.

I guess the University must also put non-OSU students up for educational judicial review as well. Now, THAT is breaking news to me...

Timmy54 said:
You do not get banned for saying something true, you say stuff that is wrong morally no matter what team you pull for.:shakeno:

Let's see...
A Florida fan brings up problems/crime at Ohio State (I.E.-riots) not an issue
An Ohio State fan brings up problems/crime at UF (I.E-murder)...cold hearted.

I see where I went off the deep end...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom