National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

TroySmith10 said:
Michigan had the best run D in 50 years going into the Ohio state
:sidelol:

yeah they had it real tough, too. i mean, look at all those great running teams they faced.

wow from what troysmith10 says, heck we should not even show up. Heck why would a gator fan even bother watching the tv. Your right, nobody belongs on the same feild as OSU...not even jesus and his deciples could handle that attack. <end of sarcasm>

No matter if the OSU faithful believe or not, you do have a game to play against a team who is pretty good. Remember last year??? How about the last time you guys won??? Same kind of things were being said.

Timmy54 said:
wow from what troysmith10 says, heck we should not even show up. Heck why would a gator fan even bother watching the tv. Your right, nobody belongs on the same feild as OSU...not even jesus and his deciples could handle that attack. <end of sarcasm>

No matter if the OSU faithful believe or not, you do have a game to play against a team who is pretty good. Remember last year??? How about the last time you guys won??? Same kind of things were being said.

You can watch. You deserve it.

But just don't expect to win, cause its not gonna happen.

TroySmith10 said:
Florida isn't good enough to beat Ohio State. You're going to get manhandled on the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball..... everyone who knows anything about football knows thats where games are won.

Michigan had the best run D in 50 years going into the Ohio state....but just because we kicked ***, spread them out and did what we wanted now they suck?

Sorry.... we're gonna spread it out, run where we want, when we want...inside, outside, etc,etc...

Nelson, smelson..... you aren't gonna be able to cover our spread and stop Smith, Pitman, and Wells at the same time (i've written that countless times this season on various opponent MB's...they all know what I'm talking about now)

You aren't faster than us.... thats a myth. We ARE bigger and stronger in the trenches...thats a fact.

We are gonna put up in the range of 30-35 points.... you aren't. Its that simple.

Florida has no chance to win this game.... you can get pumped, talk about SEC speed, talk about how your (overrated) conference is the best.

At the end of the day the best team in college football is gonna roll you.... we are too talented. Harvin IS NOT Ginn. Leak IS NOT Smith. Wyn IS NOT Pittman (hes not even Wells)

We are the superior team.... thats going to be evident.

But, by all means, enjoy the time leading up to the game.... you deserve to have some fun, and there is plenty of time to spin up some confidence in a team that backed into the championship game...... because come January 9th it'll all be over.... you can start debating if Tebow can be an every down QB.

My favorite team is in the Big Ten, and it's clear to see how much stronger the SEC as a whole is than the Big Ten. Top to bottom they are just a better conference this year.

Timmy54 said:

LOL, this is what cracks me up. They OSU fans don't see the irony in all of this. in '02, everyone was saying the same things about UM that they are now saying about OSU, "they are BY FAR the best team", "NO one can play with them", etc... UM went into the game ****y and OSU came to play and came out with the win (UM fans, do NOT come arguing about the "call" not the point of this post). THIS year, all OSU fans are sounding the same way. I am not going to say UF will kill OSU or anything like that, but IT will be a close game. To think a game between two solid teams is going to be a blow out is just silly. :shakeno:

that's because most of these OSU fans didn't start following the team till AFTER they were crowned champions.

Oboy said:
LOL, this is what cracks me up. They OSU fans don't see the irony in all of this. in '02, everyone was saying the same things about UM that they are now saying about OSU, "they are BY FAR the best team", "NO one can play with them", etc... UM went into the game ****y and OSU came to play and came out with the win (UM fans, do NOT come arguing about the "call" not the point of this post). THIS year, all OSU fans are sounding the same way. I am not going to say UF will kill OSU or anything like that, but IT will be a close game. To think a game between two solid teams is going to be a blow out is just silly. :shakeno:

Show where the Ohio State Buckeyes are ****y? Just because the fans are expecting a blowout doesn't mean the players are opverlooking Florida.

I'm pretty sure Tressel, the best big game coach in the nation, hasn't forgotten the 2002 game (call it a hunch)

We have veteren leadership all over the field....our players aren't ****y at all.....we are NOTHING like UM of 2002.

Just like Florida of this year is nothing like OSU 2002. Ohio State won with a great decison maker at QB who protected the football (the opposite of Chris Leak), a young stud Rb in Clarett (Wynn is OK, he's no Clarett0, The number 1 defense in the nation (Florida has a really good D, but they aren't the 2002 Buckeyes), and a steller kicking and punting game (Mike nugent is amazing, your kicker is the worst....AJ hawk covered kicks on Special teams that year)

UF Fin Kat said:
that's because most of these OSU fans didn't start following the team till AFTER they were crowned champions.

Right. Shut your mouth kid.

UF Fin Kat said:

It's always been my experience that most OSU fans are brought up from birth. At least around here.

can not argue that one, most OSU fans are born, not raised. Up in Ohio and the surrounding area it is pretty thick with OSU fans. Here in N. Florida, there are alot of gators but also a sprinkle of other teams, nothing like up in Ohio.

by the way, i am only a 4 year gator fan......I guess i dont count.

I would give the National Championship to Ohio State right now and just make is easier for Florida, they dont stand a chance

fins2354 said:
I would give the National Championship to Ohio State right now and just make is easier for Florida, they dont stand a chance

That is an absolutely rediculous statement.

Have I ever told you guys about the SEC in conference schedule??

Back
Top Bottom