National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Motion said:
Wouldn't expect you to understand what its like for a coach to do what ever he can to support his team. You can call it whatever you want, doesn't mean much.

Get over yourself. Meyer doesn't care about his team, he cares about himself. He wants the glory.

kpcane said:
Because you play your game on the field, not in the media. Meyer spent just as much time game planning as he did lobbying for a chance to move up in the polls. I hope we do get a playoff, now that guys like Urban Meyer are running top programs. I guarantee you, if he was as silent as Lloyd Carr was, Michigan would be playing for the NC.

So going 12-1 with the hardest schedule in the nation and winning the SEC Championship had nothing to do with it? It was because Meyer voiced his opinion? Great theory.

kpcane said:
Get over yourself.
I could say the same to you. Don't be so bitter.

kpcane said:
Meyer doesn't care about his team, he cares about himself. He wants the glory.

:lol: Completely clueless

Motion said:
So going 12-1 with the hardest schedule in the nation and winning the SEC Championship had nothing to do with it? It was because Meyer voiced his opinion? Great theory.

Yeah that's a great theory too. It took the nation to realize that Florida was better than Michigan, by beating Arkansas? Really?

Motion said:
I could say the same to you. Don't be so bitter.

:lol: Completely clueless

Please...I'm not bitter. UF is so irrelevant to me. Every time we play them we beat them, their academics aren't as good as ours, and they live in the sticks with serial killers.

I wish I knew Urban Meyer as well as you do! Apparently you don't know the first thing about human nature.

kpcane said:
Please...I'm not bitter. UF is so irrelevant to me. Every time we play them we beat them, their academics aren't as good as ours, and they live in the sticks with serial killers.

I wish I knew Urban Meyer as well as you do! Apparently you don't know the first thing about human nature.

:lol: Whatever you say champ.

kpcane said:
Get over yourself. Meyer doesn't care about his team, he cares about himself. He wants the glory.
your insane, coaches care about their kids and Meyer is all about his team doing well not him! stop bashing meyer cause he said what he thought that Michigan had their change and a SEC champs with only one lost should have a chance based on what the rest of the nation did. He also said that Michigan deserved a chance too and we should have some playoff system cause no matter what someone would get the shaft.

kpcane said:

UF is very good academically, and you are just a bitter jealous UM fan and you are makes yourself look stupid.

kpcane said:

You, sir, are full of class. Top notch class.

First off...disclaimer...I'm an FSU alum and die-hard fan...

UF had a MUCH better body of work than Michigan and deserves to play in the national championship and it would be a crime to give Michigan another shot and OSU. That being said, I agree with Lou Hotlz (for the first time ever...someboby get that guy a bib)...Michigan has a gripe because all they did was lose to the top team in the country. But this is the ridiculous system we live with and being that we can't change it in the next few weeks, the national championship game should absolutely be OSU vs. UF.

culpepper2chambers said:
lmfao @ the ducks having the second bowl game

oooooooooooh the sweetness

wow their tanted win agaisnt us got them a bowl game

I can still hear those hippies saying we will win the Pac-10 :sidelol:

What a joke!

Back
Top Bottom