National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

brech10 said:
First off...disclaimer...I'm an FSU alum and die-hard fan...

UF had a MUCH better body of work than Michigan and deserves to play in the national championship and it would be a crime to give Michigan another shot and OSU. That being said, I agree with Lou Hotlz (for the first time ever...someboby get that guy a bib)...Michigan has a gripe because all they did was lose to the top team in the country. But this is the ridiculous system we live with and being that we can't change it in the next few weeks, the national championship game should absolutely be OSU vs. UF.

There is not a doubt in my mind that the BCS system should be done away with.

i hate the bcs and needs to be scrapped florida deserved the right to play the championship game, so what urban meyer talked about how they deserved to play, it would not matter what he said if florida did not back it up and to talk about how he only cares about himself is an utterly idiotic statement

michigan had a chance to shut every coach up in the nation and they could not get it done, period they could have closed the whole debate but they got ****y expecting a rematch no matter what

michigan could not even win their division and the gators won their division with 12-1 record the only loss coming a highly criticized call where everyone said it was a pass

florida had to play a schedule with a .640+ winning percentage

kpcane said:
Please...I'm not bitter. UF is so irrelevant to me. Every time we play them we beat them, their academics aren't as good as ours, and they live in the sticks with serial killers.

I wish I knew Urban Meyer as well as you do! Apparently you don't know the first thing about human nature.
Dude, I was born and raised in Gainesville, and those murders happened the year I graduated from high school. One of the girls that was murdered, Christa Hoyt, was employed at my dad's office at the time she was killed. Canes fan or not, I'd hope you don't ever relate murders to a UF/Canes debate again, it has nothing to do with it AT ALL. It was a bad time, and we want to get past it. Thanks, and Go Canes :peace:

kpcane said:
Please...I'm not bitter. UF is so irrelevant to me. Every time we play them we beat them, their academics aren't as good as ours, and they live in the sticks with serial killers.

I wish I knew Urban Meyer as well as you do! Apparently you don't know the first thing about human nature.

Certainly doesn't seem that way.

lol, Hurricanes. What is a hurricane even doing in this thread? Should you create a computer science bowl thread?

Majpain said:
lol, Hurricanes. What is a hurricane even doing in this thread? Should you create a computer science bowl thread?
:lol:

hey, lay off my canes :tongue:

i wanted Florida to play OSU..Michigan had thier chance

I see OSU winning in a close one

305TillIDie said:
hey, lay off my canes :tongue:

i wanted Florida to play OSU..Michigan had thier chance

I see OSU winning in a close one

:lol: sorry bout that. That guy started stuff in my Offical Ohio St thread thats why I said it :tongue:

I dont think UF will stop Ohio St's offense. I dont think UF even trust Leak as the starter.

Majpain said:
:lol: sorry bout that. That guy started stuff in my Offical Ohio St thread thats why I said it :tongue:

I dont think UF will stop Ohio St's offense. I dont think UF even trust Leak as the starter.

Thats the guy who trolls from thread to thread about every other team and hates.never anything good to say all hating on OSU,Florida, and wherever else he can find a place.......

Someone give that kid a hug.

DBoston80 said:
Thats the guy who trolls from thread to thread about every other team and hates.never anything good to say all hating on OSU,Florida, and wherever else he can find a place.......

Someone give that kid a hug.

You're serious aren't you? Look at this thread (not like it's different from any other) and look who started it...again.

UF Fin Kat said:
soon to be 1-time MPC Computers Bowl champ!

....maybe. :)

Yeah I don't know if there's room in our trophy case for it.

PatsSuck456 said:
you are just a bitter jealous UM fan and you are makes yourself look stupid.

Did you really just say that? :sidelol:

Crowder52 said:
Certainly doesn't seem that way.

How so? Because I'm saying that a whiny coach is the reason they are going to the BCS title game?

Don't misunderstand me, I think UF is the #2 team in the country, but I thought that before they beat Arkansas (well I thought they should have been higher than Michigan). I just don't think it's cool that all of a sudden they jump Michigan after Meyer complains at every opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom