National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

I am part of the staff here at the University of Florida, so you know this university has high standards.

finswin56 said:
BTW, FLMAO at you recycling a Steve Spurrier joke about Auburn. I'm sure you thought you were being original though :rolleyes:
Ummm, nice try thinking that ANYONE out of UF is original. That joke is also used when OSU pokes fun at UM. And it's funny that you should mention being original when a couple of UF kids rip off a Apple commercial. It cracks me up when the kids says that he was "reading" the report--yet shows the page and it's a freaking picture! Makes me wonder if it was a picture book.

Then the kicker is when the kids walks off set and says something like, "why don't you go cure cancer." Too bad Ohio State's cancer research is one of the best IN THE WORLD. Nice job doing your homework there...

And lastly--it CRACKS me up that all UF can do is bring up academics when we're really talking about a FOOTBALL game. It shows to me that UF knows they can't win on the field so they'll try to knock at Ohio State some other way. Nic try...

Oh and it's really "kool" for you to use acronyms such as, "FLMAO, TTYL, LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc..." My 12 year old cousin uses that slang...he is "uber kool" too.

TTYL!:shakeno::lol:

OSUDauby said:
Then the kicker is when the kids walks off set and says something like, "why don't you go cure cancer." Too bad Ohio State's cancer research is one of the best IN THE WORLD. Nice job doing your homework there...
it's a reference to a UF commercial.

UF Fin Kat said:
or anything else.

Haha...or anything else...
Man, it's going to fun coming on here January 10th!
And yes, I said the 10th...I most likely be too hung over on the 9th from Ohio State's National Championship to get on here and show you how much I really know.

Still, I love that Youtube.com video...thanks for posting that. A Uf student "reading" a picture....priceless. It was obviously made for a class I imagine...I'd give the kid an F-.

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, nice try thinking that ANYONE out of UF is original. That joke is also used when OSU pokes fun at UM. And it's funny that you should mention being original when a couple of UF kids rip off a Apple commercial. It cracks me up when the kids says that he was "reading" the report--yet shows the page and it's a freaking picture! Makes me wonder if it was a picture book.

And lastly--it CRACKS me up that all UF can do is bring up academics when we're really talking about a FOOTBALL game. It shows to me that UF knows they can't win on the field so they'll try to knock at Ohio State some other way. Nic try...

Oh and it's really "kool" for you to use acronyms such as, "FLMAO, TTYL, LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc..." My 12 year old cousin uses that slang...he is "uber kool" too.

ummm///welll////again your proving your worth which is zero. you brought up academics claiming how great OSU was. We just thought we would show you outside of Ohio there are some ok schools.

OSUDauby said:
You crack me up. First you're going to claim originality on the joke... nice.
Second, I think the jokes just continue to fly over your head. It was the OSU fan "reading" the picture book btw. I do find that funny.

So is UF's... big deal. Another joke over your head. I know you've watched so many UF games this year; evident by you spot on analysis of the Gators :rolleyes: If you HAD, you would have seen the commercials for UF, and gotten the joke.

:mirror: The hypocrisy in this statement is priceless.

You might want to have your cousin continue your arguments for you. He might fare better.

Timmy54 said:
ummm///welll////again your proving your worth which is zero. you brought up academics claiming how great OSU was. We just thought we would show you outside of Ohio there are some ok schools.

Ummm, WRONG. I RESPONDED to someone who posted incorrect information. The only thing I brought up is how superior Ohio State is on the FOOTBALL FIELD when compared to UF. A FACT.

I just find it completely amusing when a couple of UF students go out of their way to cut on OSU--yet can even get a magazine with WORDS as a prop to something they were “READING.†HILARIOUS.:shakeno:

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, WRONG. I RESPONDED to someone who posted incorrect information. The only thing I brought up is how superior Ohio State is on the FOOTBALL FIELD when compared to UF. A FACT.

I just find it completely amusing when a couple of UF students go out of their way to cut on OSU--yet can even get a magazine with WORDS as a prop to something they were “READING.†HILARIOUS.:shakeno:

you do realize that they made one for UF and one for OSU. there are other vids by the same guys. i would assume that one is a UF fan and the other is from OSU. but in your haste to rip the vid cause we found it funny, you didnt even bother to see there were more!!!:shakeno:

finswin56 said:
You crack me up. First you're going to claim originality on the joke... nice.
Second, I think the jokes just continue to fly over your head. It was the OSU fan "reading" the picture book btw. I do find that funny.

So is UF's... big deal. Another joke over your head. I know you've watched so many UF games this year; evident by you spot on analysis of the Gators :rolleyes: If you HAD, you would have seen the commercials for UF, and gotten the joke.

:mirror: The hypocrisy in this statement is priceless.

You might want to have your cousin continue your arguments for you. He might fare better.
Excuses, excuses, excuses...
The kids were trying to make fun of Ohio State--UF should have picked a couple of brighter kids to do so. They fudged up the acting spot...I don't think we will see UF's two brightest students in Hollywood anytime soon. OWNED.

My new sig, UF kid: "I was READING..." PRICELESS.
I wonder how often that kid "reads" the pictures in Playgirl.

i like that your biggest thing about that commercial is that he's reading a picture.

it's a parody. it's not real. he wasn't actually reading a magazine, and a cameraman just happened to record their conversation.

you probably think the camera stole their souls, too.

Back
Top Bottom