National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

DBoston80 said:
Practice?? Man all we need to do is show up...

signed:Florida's opinion of OSU fans.

you sure do speak a lot for Florida fans.... sounds like ***** envy to me.

DBoston80 said:
Practice?? Man all we need to do is show up...

signed:Florida's opinion of OSU fans.

i think this florida fan praised the move...but all you hear is everyone is out to get you and everyone hates OSU.

Timmy54 said:
i think this florida fan praised the move...but all you hear is everyone is out to get you and everyone hates OSU.

All you wanna hear is "its us against the world" and "nobody believes in us"

Please..:rolleyes:

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Yes but this is true. Nobody thinks UF will win this game.

Right...nobody....this wont even be in the top 5 upsets of the year if florida wins, save the hero story..

DBoston80 said:
Right...nobody....this wont even be in the top 5 upsets of the year if florida wins, save the hero story..
:confused: What's your point then? If I say that nobody thinks UF can win, and it is true, most people don't give them a shot, I have to save the Hero story? I am not glorifying anything. According to most of the media, experts, former players, football fans, UF has NO chance. If that is not "Me against the world" or "Nobody gives us a shot" then I don't know what is. Hero story...I think this bothers you a little too much. 2002 14 point underdogs ring a bell?

Cuban Dave 9 said:
:confused: What's your point then? If I say that nobody thinks UF can win, and it is true, most people don't give them a shot, I have to save the Hero story? I am not glorifying anything. According to most of the media, experts, former players, football fans, UF has NO chance. If that is not "Me against the world" or "Nobody gives us a shot" then I don't know what is. Hero story...I think this bothers you a little too much. 2002 14 point underdogs ring a bell?

See, I would've like Boise in the NC, simply because if they won, it would be the Hero story. I would be willing to be it go turned into a movie somewhere down the road, lol.

UF Fin Kat said:
make no mistake about it....if UF wins, it'll be labeled a "huge upset."

Really..then why do you guys LOVE that "forget who's #2 who's#1" BS thread??

This game is NOTHING like 02....7 point dogs are nothing like 13 point dogs..most will be suprised if UF wins but it wont be the USA olympic hockey team like many of u wanna believe.:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Really..then why do you guys LOVE that "forget who's #2 who's#1" BS thread??

This game is NOTHING like 02....7 point dogs are nothing like 13 point dogs..most will be suprised if UF wins but it wont be the USA olympic hockey team like many of u wanna believe.:lol:

damned near as good tho

Back
Top Bottom