National Championship Thread | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

Still think Chase was just as good?
JaMarr Chase last year vs Clemson-
9 Rec 221 yds 2 TDs and that was facing AJ Terrell a 1st round pick by Atlanta last year who had a great rookie year. That’s also on the same team as Justin Jefferson Terrance Marshall and Clyde Edwards Elaire. So he put up those numbers while sharing the same field as 2 first round picks and likely a 1/2 round pick this year in Terrance Marshall. People only remember what their seeing now. They don’t remember beyond right now.

He is having a great game!! However, when you think of best WR in the game. However, when you think of the best WR in the game today how many were drafted in the top 5? We either trade down or we draft Sewell. Unless Fields turns it around in the second half his stock did drop a bit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Smith is a GENERATIONAL talent at WR! Just throw out the conventional wisdom of not drafting WRs that high when they will ABSOLUTELY be a Game Changer that you have not seen in a Dolphin uniform in 20 years now! We don't know how to appreciate talent like him because we haven't had one since Marino!

It's the craziest thing. How do you let ONE GUY beat you? How do you not say...This guy isn't catching anythign tonight. Beat us with someone else?

I don't understand these D-Coordinators..

No one is bumping Smith of the LOS...bracketing him...notthing

Just compeltley free releases.
I can't imagine kerry coombs survives this game. Ohio states lbs are alright but putting them in the open on Harris and Smith is killer. Hes getting outclassed all night

I’m hearing Pats having interest in Mac Jones

Back
Top Bottom