National Championship Thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

I'm not going to be upset with Sewell or Parsons at 3, but yeah, I'm officially on board the Smith at 3 and Harris at 18 train. I'm salivating at the thought of that offense.

QB - Tua
RB - Harris + Gaskin/Ahmed
TE - Gieske + Smythe/Shaheen
WR - Smith + Parker + Williams + Bowden + Wilson + Grant

Your going to need more receivers. Because 75% of them aren’t finishing the season healthy. I bet you’ll never guess which ones? Lolo

All things static, give me the LT at 3 and Harris at 18. And I'm a happy camper.

I'm not going to be upset with Sewell or Parsons at 3, but yeah, I'm officially on board the Smith at 3 and Harris at 18 train. I'm salivating at the thought of that offense.

QB - Tua
RB - Harris + Gaskin/Ahmed
TE - Gieske + Smythe/Shaheen
WR - Smith + Parker + Williams + Bowden + Wilson + Grant
I think the Dolphins will likely also add one of the top WR’s in free agency and that will likely mean the end of Wilson or Grant.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Smith is a GENERATIONAL talent at WR! Just throw out the conventional wisdom of not drafting WRs that high when they will ABSOLUTELY be a Game Changer that you have not seen in a Dolphin uniform in 20 years now! We don't know how to appreciate talent like him because we haven't had one since Marino!

Agreed. Wrs dont usually win the Heisman. This guy is special

Waddles been hurt since Oct. the first ball he caught tonight he got drove out of bounds and ran off limping. Kid might be a stud but we already have a often injured receiver on our team. Give me Smith and Harris with the 2 #1s

Not sold on Harris. Think lacks lateral quickness to do be successful in nfl. Just another back. I don’t want to be team taking him with high pick

One of the reasons I like Patrick Mahomes is because he's a football guy! He actually loves the game and watches a ton of it in his spare time.

Damn, that was a nice pass by Fields

That was nice ball placement by Fields. Let's see if the Ohio State defense can step up with a stop here. Need to get the ball back into the offense's hands.

Waddle has ONE leg and you’re giving him 10 yard cushion?

That slow mo shot of Smith getting hit, his index finger did look bad, looked like it snapped

Back
Top Bottom