National Championship Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

Shvttttt Mac Jones maybe playing himself into a top 5 pick.

Grier has so many options, only he could fvck this up and he better not. If Ross let’s Grier jack up this draft I sware I may need to hold a sign out front Ross’s house asking for a job in the front office.

The Alabama coaching staff is just outclassing Ohio State's tonight. Sarkisian is eating Coombs' lunch.
That and we have gotten dominated inside the box. We need some more athletes at linebacker. Bama is just moving to the second level and overtaking them at the point of contact. Day is gonna have to do is a favor and evaluate that DC position. Coombs has been seriously outclassed

Is Mac Jones draft eligible? If so any way he’s top 10?

Don't matter how skinny you are if they can't catch you.
My comments had nothing to do with his football ability. He just looks like a stick figure running around on the field. I am kind of interested in seeing how many bench press reps he can do at the combine. I doubt it effects is football stock, but I wonder if he is stronger than he looks, lol.

Continuing the conversation of taking every bama player. Unless harris falls in our lap in the second im cool with takin a flyer on robinson jr later. That dude looks legit

That’s stupid play calling by OSU

My comments had nothing to do with his football ability. He just looks like a stick figure running around on the field. I am kind of interested in seeing how many bench press reps he can do at the combine. I doubt it effects is football stock, but I wonder if he is stronger than he looks, lol.
Teh fvck? His upper body is fine, his lower needs work, but again it will affect his speed. Just because someone is skinny is not a bad thing, it makes him elusive. Quick twitch is key for his body type which sometimes results in less mass.

Back
Top Bottom