National Championship Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

I was hoping Fields would have one hell of a day so his draft stock would rise, but he is disappointing me tremendously.
Should have been picked clean about 3 times in the first half.

He's shown his inability to go through progressions tonight.

That slow mo shot of Smith getting hit, his index finger did look bad, looked like it snapped

Like is said early. That was the first contact his taken all night and he literally broke. There’s going to be a lot more contact at the NFK level.

Smith @ 3
Najee @ 18

With their experience with Tua this is a no brainer. If Tua cant do at this level with them, we have our answer on Tua.
After this, we would have to trade up to get najee. He probably won't make it to 18. If a run game needy team is in the vicinity they will grab him up. And i will go on record with this: not only do i think harris goes 1st round, someone, maybe even us (fingers crossed) will have to trade to land him.

I’m down with a whole bama team but not in those positions.

I’d need a trade down and Smith at like 7ish.

Waddle would be 18.

Harris would be at 36 or the additional second we picked up in the trade back for Smith.

Hell while we are at it let’s grab Dickerson in the 3rd and Leatherwood in the 2nd and I’m not even a Bama fan but that offense would KILL.

No chance Najee makes it to 36. I can't see a team like Buffalo passing on him at the end of round 1 if he makes it that far.

I don't know if I can stomach 18 overall for a RB as much as I like him.... Maybe a trade back to 24-27'ish and an additional 3rd.

Honestly they can do whatever they want. Just get Smitty.

Where does Alabama find these giant RB! Robinson is huge too

Like is said early. That was the first contact his taken all night and he literally broke. There’s going to be a lot more contact at the NFK level.
Which is 1 of the main reasons I prefer Chase. He’s much bigger and thicker. Right at 210 lbs. He has an NFL body now. Smith is running wide open in COLLEGE football. He’s not going to be that open in the pros. He’s going to get hit more in his rookie year in the NFL than he did in 4 years at Alabama.

OS has the worst goaline defense I’ve ever seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom