National Championship Thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

History fixing to happen folks..I know you don’t like Nick..but what he has done at BAMA is remarkable...

Teh fvck? His upper body is fine, his lower needs work, but again it will affect his speed. Just because someone is skinny is not a bad thing, it makes him elusive. Quick twitch is key for his body type which sometimes results in less mass.
Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne were slender build recievers and they were one hell of a duo to cover in indy.

Stefon Diggs is slender and he is playing like the best reciever in the league. I don't understand the over reliance on height and weight. Didnt do kevin white any favors

How good is Derrick Henry's lateral quickness? When you're 230+ lbs you mostly run north...no?

Sweet feet matter.

But yes, planting their feet and hitting the hole is their money maker.

How do you go from 3 yards and a cloud of dust to 5? You draft young talent along the line and bring in a young bell cow. Kinda like Tennessee going from DeMarco Murray to Henry.

Conklin and Lewan proved their worth.

Is Mac Jones draft eligible? If so any way he’s top 10?
Anybody that takes him in round 1 is going to lose their jobs 2/3 years from now. He’s a product of the talent around him much the same way Tua was. When you’ve got the best OL the best WRs a top 2 tailback and Saban coaching that team everybody is going to look great. He’s a JAG. Nothing more nothing less.

IMO Waddle isn't declaring, he'll be back in crimson next year.

He needs to improve his stock. I wouldn’t take him in round 1 anymore. Too many question are starting to build around him.

Teh fvck? His upper body is fine, his lower needs work, but again it will affect his speed. Just because someone is skinny is not a bad thing, it makes him elusive. Quick twitch is key for his body type which sometimes results in less mass.
He is 6’1” and weighs less than 5’7” Grant. He is a solid 20lbs under the average weight, or more, for a guy his height in the NFL. In both my posts I pointed out that he is an excellent WR; it’s just odd watching him play where you can visually see him being thinner than everyone on the field.

Like is said early. That was the first contact his taken all night and he literally broke. There’s going to be a lot more contact at the NFK level.
Trey Sermon took one hit and he is a 225lb RB on his way to the hospital. Smith got his finger bent back on a freak play and could happen to anyone. I have reservations about Smith's size but to say that play is the reason to say is fragile is nonsense. He already took a couple hits in this game and got bounced back up without an issue.....oh and all while having the one of the greatest receiving first half's in history.

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne were slender build recievers and they were one hell of a duo to cover in indy.

Stefon Diggs is slender and he is playing like the best reciever in the league. I don't understand the over reliance on height and weight. Didnt do kevin white any favors
Neither do I. Understanding training and kinesiology is more a factor in this case than quoting other receivers though. Agreed, I don't understand why people just blanket comment, "he's skinny so he won't be successfull", it's honestly just a cop out for not knowing what you are talking about.

Anybody that takes him in round 1 is going to lose their jobs 2/3 years from now. He’s a product of the talent around him much the same way Tua was. When you’ve got the best OL the best WRs a top 2 tailback and Saban coaching that team everybody is going to look great. He’s a JAG. Nothing more nothing less.
So you're saying Flores and Grier will be unemployed within the next two years?

The more I watch him the better I feel about him tbh. You're right he's not a first round talent but he's going to be a good pick up for someone looking for a back up to possibly develop. He's got a strong arm, a fast release, make good quick decisions and is pretty accurate. Yes he doesn't have that athelic ability and his feet are ponderous but he's got a chance to make a good living for himself in the NFL.

Trey Sermon took one hit and he is a 225lb RB on his way to the hospital. Smith got his finger bent back on a freak play and could happen to anyone. I have reservations about Smith's size but to say that play is the reason to say is fragile is nonsense. He already took a couple hits in this game and got bounced back up without an issue.....oh and all while having the one of the greatest receiving first half's in history.

3 guys tackled Sermon(2 DL and 1 LB). What about Smith?

In going to throw this hypothetical bomb in here:

Howard gets traded for a good return, then we trade down a couple spots, and the FO takes Surtain.

Back
Top Bottom