NBA Players You Hate the Most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Players You Hate the Most?

I hope Kobe Bryant dies of gohnnorea and rots in Hell. Would you like a cookie?

Seriously, I hate him with a passion.

Once Mccants, May and Felton go pro, I'll hate them too. Poo on Carolina and Kobe Bryant.

Gary Payton - Biggest trash talker in the league and while he did back it up for numerous years, he's done. People say Kobe ruined the Lakers last year but after reading Phil Jackson's book, the 'Glove's bickering about playing time didn't help...Just a selfish player who I've never liked.

Vince Carter - Took the last 2 years off in TO. Gets traded and sets the world on fire in NJ. If there's one guy who puts the I before the team it's Vince. How the heck can you go to your graduation before flying to a game 7 conference final in your hometown of Philly (= biggest game in your life) ?

Tim Duncan Solid player who'll probably end up in the Hall. Doesn't matter, Shaq's baby toe has more charisma than this guy. He's as dull as dishwater and as an NBA fan I can't stand that.

Greg Ostertag and Shawn Bradley - Living off their size, averaging close to 2pts a game and still getting paid big bucks these guys are what makes me think the NBA might be in trouble with the CBA. Disgusting.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
thats why francis is one of only 3 that have avged 20 6 and 6 since hes been in the leauge. His skills are not even worth arguing about but his attitude could be better, ill give you that. He is kind of a ball hog and chucks up some bad shots sometimes. I was sad to see him go from Houston but his time was done with the Rockets. T-mac is a definite upgrade and we also got Juwan in the deal as well so im happy. Stevey does need to become more of a team player though IMO
More mumbling. What does his production have to do with my hatred for him? What, because a guy's career numbers are 20-6-6 people can't hate him? Francis can have his great nights, but I've seen many, many games where he was the main reason for Orlando to lose. I like to watch the Magic when the Heat aren't playing because I like Dwight Howard and I just love watching Jameer Nelson run the floor(this guy is gonna be special). Francis is pathetic at times, and when he's not going(about 40% of the time)...he forces things rather than trying to get other players involved, UNLIKE Dwyane Wade(who you brought up before) and any other unselfish player. He cries, he cries, he cries, then he kicks a camera guy. The dude is a cry baby, drama queen, and a little girl. I dislike the guy because of that. There's nothing to argue about here..

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
haha oh yeah your right about that since he doesnt even know why he hates these people :roflmao: nice one :wink:

Actually, for Francis' whiney azz he agreed with what I said. Like I said, go to a Magic forum(like on RealGM) and the Magic fans will say exactly what I'm saying. Atleast half of Orlando's fanbase hates the guy. Orlando was my second favorite team when they had T-Mac, and they're the second Florida team so I can't really hate on them...I just hope they get rid of Francis sooner rather than later.

Pink_Dove said:
Tim Duncan Solid player who'll probably end up in the Hall. Doesn't matter, Shaq's baby toe has more charisma than this guy. He's as dull as dishwater and as an NBA fan I can't stand that.
<---Co-Signs to that one.

Pink_Dove said:
Gary Payton - Biggest trash talker in the league and while he did back it up for numerous years, he's done. People say Kobe ruined the Lakers last year but after reading Phil Jackson's book, the 'Glove's bickering about playing time didn't help...Just a selfish player who I've never liked.

Vince Carter - Took the last 2 years off in TO. Gets traded and sets the world on fire in NJ. If there's one guy who puts the I before the team it's Vince. How the heck can you go to your graduation before flying to a game 7 conference final in your hometown of Philly (= biggest game in your life) ?

I agree 100% with both. I was sooooo happy when the Suns passed on him. As for Carter, well, my loathing of him stems from having a Canadian girlfriend who is a Toronto fan. So I had to watch way to many games with his whiny ***. Hating him is one of the few things we agree on :lol: .

DolphinDevil28 said:
I hope Kobe Bryant dies of gohnnorea and rots in Hell. Would you like a cookie?

Seriously, I hate him with a passion.

Once Mccants, May and Felton go pro, I'll hate them too. Poo on Carolina and Kobe Bryant.

Rashad McCants = Gilbert Arenas II

That's my boy right there, but I don't really care for Felton or May either.

That Yinka Dare guy who played for the Nets years back. Why did it take him so long to one damn assist!

I am suprised I am the first to bring this guy up...... Dennis Rodman

Phinsfan1980 said:
I am suprised I am the first to bring this guy up...... Dennis Rodman

That's because Rodman was awesome.

1.Ron Artest
2.Kobe Bryant
3.Jermaine O'neal
4.Steve Francis
5.Baron Davis
6.Chris Webber
7.Yao Ming
8.Stephan Marburry
9.Dirk Nowitzski
10.Dikembe Mutombo

In that order..

Gary Payton...always crying and whining...I was so happy when the Lakers got beat to deny him a ring.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
haha oh yeah your right about that since he doesnt even know why he hates these people :roflmao: nice one :wink:

Bowen and Bibby, just tsomething about them that I don't like at all, I can't put my finger on it I just get mad when I see their faces.

And yes, that is an obvious indiation that I don't watch a lot of ball. :shakeno:

Weak comment, very weak.

DonShula84 said:
I cant stand Hinrich either, I hated him at Duke so it has just transfered over to the NBA.

I love Hinrich, prolly cuz i am a Bulls fan. I didn't like him in college either, but it was Kansas not Duke. ;)

Back
Top Bottom