nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

congratulations to Kawhi Leonard on being named to teh NBA All-Rookie First Team!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/120522_leonard_rookieteam

San Antonio, TX – The NBA today announced that San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard was named to the NBA's 2011-12 All-Rookie First Team. Joining Leonard on the NBA's All-Rookie First Team is Cleveland guard Kyrie Irving, Minnesota guard Ricky Rubio, Denver forward Kenneth Faried, Golden State guard Klay Thompson, New York guard Iman Shumpert and Detroit guard Brandon Knight.

Leonard is the sixth Spur to be named to the All-Rookie First Team. This marks the 10th time in team history that San Antonio has placed a player on any All-Rookie team.

2724kawhi-1.jpg

OKC vs. the Spurs is going to be an epic series. Both are great teams and both want it badly. Most are thinking the Spurs will win, but I think OKC will prevail because as hard as it is to believe with the Spurs having Duncan and Parker, OKC has the two best players in the series and the depth to support them.

I think both teams are overrated and lucky as hell to have avoided Denver and Memphis. OKC should win but if one of their big three can't hit the jumper they'll struggle.

Okc wins spurs have no defense and struggle with athletic teams, look at when the clippers took big lead in game 3, okc won't let the spurs back in unlike the cluppers

Okc wins spurs have no defense and struggle with athletic teams, look at when the clippers took big lead in game 3, okc won't let the spurs back in unlike the cluppers

No defense :lol:

That must explain SA allowing 96.49 ppg with OKC right behind them at 96.94

Nevermind your blanket statement about struggling with athletic teams, where is the proof in this?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I think both teams are overrated and lucky as hell to have avoided Denver and Memphis. OKC should win but if one of their big three can't hit the jumper they'll struggle.

Superior logic. Lucky to avoid the two teams that SA and OKC's opponents beat. The same teams LAC and LAL that they swept and beat in 5.

:lol:

World class whiner? I'm far from a homer but I don't remember Duncan ever being that.
a

are you kidding me...that guy used to cry after every time the whistle blew...probably the best to ever play his position but that crap irked the hell out of me...

:lol: i'll equate this ignorant basketball take to false bravodism..do you ever use facts to arrive at a conclusion?both of these teams will destroy any of the remaining teams in the east in my estimation.

the two things we can always expect come nba playoff time is some exciting series and some ****ty bball takes by ferretsquig.:chuckle:

oh and yeah denver and memphis were the two teams fans have been fearing all along this playoffs..how lucky we are.:lol:

i dont recall the spurs ever having an extremely difficult time with the thunder..defer to the 10-2 winning record the spurs have before arriving at this assumption.however,this series will be tough and if durant goes off it could get interesting.i think pop has drawn up something for that and i expect the spurs to execute...

spurs in 6 vs OKC

all i know is whoever comes out of the west if its against the heat i will be rooting for the team in the west...i'm hoping its okla city cause i like watching them ball and they got the bigs in perk and ibaka to get physical with the heat...and unless the refs let battier just front the guy coming up for the pick at the high post and get away with impeding the guy the way they did yesterday with west will have no answer for the westbrook pull up and pop 15 footer...westbrook will have a damn field day against the heat

but whoever advances the heats cryptonite is explosive scoring and playmaking pgs they have no answer for them...westbrook tony parker and to a lesser scorer extent rondo no answer...

unlike most star nba players right?:lol:but timmy got you upset.:chuckle:

laugh all you want...i didn't say a lot of guys weren't doing it...i said at the time timmy was probably the worst in the league for it...sure other guys do it...kobe acts like he never makes contact with anyone...but palms up "who me???" that was tim duncan all day long

timmy made some pretty goofy faces while doing it,but im not sure how that makes him the worst...

it probably irked me more cause at the time imo timmy was the best player in the league...like i said earlier his footwork and glass work as far as using the glass on his shots etc was MASTERY

so when i see a guy that damn good it bothers me that he feels the need to complain about everything...but you're right a lot of guys do it

Back
Top Bottom