NBA Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

I have Detroit beating the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals, and Mark Cuban committing suicide......Pistons in 6....I am happy for my boy Chauncey Billups representing Colorado like he does!!!!!

Pistons are a good bet. I will take them and for my longshot pick...my Lakers. :lol:

Anyone can say what they want but no one knows yet...Im calling it that lebron blows up like no ones ever seen in the playoffs and takes his team to the finals against the spurs

Cavs vs Spurs

Spurs win 4-2

the Magic are making a good run at it but are still 3 games back with only 5 games to go. they do have the 76ers, Pacers, and Bulls still on their schedule so they could make up the ground

Detroit looks really strong, and will have home court throughout, which easily could have made the difference last year. It's hard not to pick them right now. Certainly, it's foolish to pick anyone to beat them in the East playoffs. Who's going to go to Detroit and win a game 7, in front of the loudest fans in the league, against a team that's lost 3 games at home all year?

Miami is hitting the skids at the wrong time and suddenly that 2nd round matchup against NJ looks more like a toss-up than the walkover it originally looked to be. The Heat look too beat-up right now. If they get by NJ, they'll be spent by the conference finals.

Cleveland's getting hot, but I think they're a year away from a strong run. The rest of the East can be utterly dismissed.

In the West, the Spurs don't look great...but somehow they're 59-18. I just don't think they want it badly enough, though. Maybe it's because Duncan's been playing hurt all year, or because their vaunted bench turned out to be horribly overrated, but they just don't have the look of a champ this year.

Dallas is still Dallas, which should mean they'll gag against the Spurs or Suns. But I don't like the Suns, and I'm not wild about the Spurs, even though it's suicidal to count out the defending champs.

Phoenix killed their season by rushing Stoudemire back. If they'd held him out until the playoffs, he might have been healed enough to be useful.

Denver's got a great draw; they get the 3 seed and thus miss the Texas Twosome until the conference finals. I like the odds on a Carmelo Anthony Playoff Rampage better than a LeBron James Playoff Rampage for that reason alone.

In the end, I'll take Detroit beating Dallas in 7.

I like San Antonio and Detroit again with Detroit winning this time because game 7 will be at the palace!

I like the Heat and Suns. I know Phoenix is going to have an uphill battle, but we can beat Lakers easily, Denver should be a fun series, but we can beat them too..If SA gets to the Conf Finals, I think Duncan is going to be a lesser factor, and we can beat them. If Dallas makes it that should be another matchup that is too close to call....One thing for sure though, Kurt Thomas comeing back greatly improves our chances....

305TillIDie said:
i have the heat vs spurs in the finals the heat finally pasts the pistons... sa might win..but i think my heat can beat them..i believe in the heat..GO HEAT
/No way the Heat will beat the Pistons. Wade is overrated, Shaq is old, and who cares about the other people because they stink. HEAT SUCK

phunwin said:
Detroit looks really strong, and will have home court throughout, which easily could have made the difference last year. It's hard not to pick them right now. Certainly, it's foolish to pick anyone to beat them in the East playoffs. Who's going to go to Detroit and win a game 7, in front of the loudest fans in the league, against a team that's lost 3 games at home all year?

Miami is hitting the skids at the wrong time and suddenly that 2nd round matchup against NJ looks more like a toss-up than the walkover it originally looked to be. The Heat look too beat-up right now. If they get by NJ, they'll be spent by the conference finals.

Cleveland's getting hot, but I think they're a year away from a strong run. The rest of the East can be utterly dismissed.

In the West, the Spurs don't look great...but somehow they're 59-18. I just don't think they want it badly enough, though. Maybe it's because Duncan's been playing hurt all year, or because their vaunted bench turned out to be horribly overrated, but they just don't have the look of a champ this year.

Dallas is still Dallas, which should mean they'll gag against the Spurs or Suns. But I don't like the Suns, and I'm not wild about the Spurs, even though it's suicidal to count out the defending champs.

Phoenix killed their season by rushing Stoudemire back. If they'd held him out until the playoffs, he might have been healed enough to be useful.

Denver's got a great draw; they get the 3 seed and thus miss the Texas Twosome until the conference finals. I like the odds on a Carmelo Anthony Playoff Rampage better than a LeBron James Playoff Rampage for that reason alone.

In the end, I'll take Detroit beating Dallas in 7.

Good read. Nets have played very well against the Pistons also. I see a Piston vs Nets Fight out for the Finals

And since I'm a Net fan, I will say Nets vs Spurs

Nets in 7:rolleyes:

No, Spurs in 6, Nets get beat up in the Piston war.

Back
Top Bottom