NBA Playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

Buddwalk said:
How bout this

Cavs and Spurs...Spurs win in 5 games
the Cavs will be upset in round 1, just watch

Buddwalk said:
Im predicting lebron blows up in the playoffs after he gets snubbed for the mvp by kobe
that still won't be enough, one player doesn't make a team

nick1 said:
that still won't be enough, one player doesn't make a team

very true but Im talking about a single man takeover...I believe lebron can do it

We'll see though

Buddwalk said:
very true but Im talking about a single man takeover...I believe lebron can do it

We'll see though

Yeah his team isn't good enough and i don't think he has the ability to score 81 and take over a game like Bryant just yet. Effect the game yes, take one over don't think so not yet.

Buddwalk said:

We'll see though
Kobe is a level above Lebron (as of right now) and even he can't take his team to the Finals by himself. (I give the Lakers a chance of getting by the first round)

Ronnieisabeast said:
/No way the Heat will beat the Pistons. Wade is overrated, Shaq is old, and who cares about the other people because they stink. HEAT SUCK

:rolleyes2

Troll.

It will be the Heat and Pistons in the ECF...

Spurs vs. Suns in the WCF...

I say Pistons in 7 and Spurs in 6.

Then Pistons in 7.

If the Heat manage to beat the Pistons...they matchup much better against the Spurs...but would still lose.

Section126 said:
If the Heat manage to beat the Pistons...they matchup much better against the Spurs...but would still lose.

If the Heat played the Spurs, it would all come down to health; they're both ultra-talented teams that have had crappy luck with injuries this year. Whoever's healthier would probably win the series.

Section126 said:
It will be the Heat and Pistons in the ECF...

Spurs vs. Suns in the WCF...

I say Pistons in 7 and Spurs in 6.

Then Pistons in 7.

That would be the smart pick...Im just hoping for something more out of these playoffs tired of the powerhouse teams

Im gonna make a Bold prediction for the east

East Semi-Finals

Cavs vs Pistons = Cavs in 6

Heat vs Nets = Heat in 6

East Finals

Heat vs Cavs = Heat in a seven game series, filled with an individual matchup to remember for ages, Wade vs Lebron

NBA Finals

Heat vs Mavs = Heat in 7

I am taking Heat all the way Shaq is going to step it up if his health is good because he promised a championship and he doesn't want to let his ego down!

Alex22 said:
Im gonna make a Bold prediction for the east

East Semi-Finals

Cavs vs Pistons = Cavs in 6

Heat vs Nets = Heat in 6

East Finals

Heat vs Cavs = Heat in a seven game series, filled with an individual matchup to remember for ages, Wade vs Lebron

NBA Finals

Heat vs Mavs = Heat in 7

I would dance in the streets if the Heat played the Cavs in the ECF..because the Heat would murder them...

I am pulling for the Pistons though..if the Heat did win..I want them to beat Detroit. But I wouldn't complain if Detroit got knocked off...:wink:

Section126 said:
I would dance in the streets if the Heat played the Cavs in the ECF..because the Heat would murder them...

I am pulling for the Pistons though..if the Heat did win..I want them to beat Detroit. But I wouldn't complain if Detroit got knocked off...:wink:

Like I said Bold Prediction

But I think Lebron will step up huge for the Cavs in the playoffs and make them good enough to suprise people

I also want to beat Detroit so we dont have to hear the 'Easy road to the finals' talk

But i also want to see the individual matchup of Wade vs Lebron, they bring out the best of eachother

Back
Top Bottom