NBA Playoffs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

Buddwalk said:
no dude...Nenad Krstic is finally realizing his potential something last year he wasnt

This nets team is definitely better then last year it'll be a much tougher task to knock them off and I'd be shocked if it didnt go to atleast 6 games

Like I said...the Heat is also better.

6 games sounds about right.

bullseyeguy said:
If the Lakes play the Suns in round 1, the only noise they will be making will be the sound of the slap to their faces!

I think lakers can take the Suns. Remember who the coach is . Phil will slow the game down and not let the Suns Run the ball. If Kwame and Lamar can keep playing at the level they have been playing in the last month the lakers have a good chance to get pass the suns and to the conference finals. Next after the Suns if they get pass them will be most likely the Clippers. Now that a interesting match up.

I hope my Bucks can win 1 game vs the Pistons.. We matchup well with them but they are better at every spot except SG and Rip is no slouch(Uconn).. Good year for the Bucks, thank god we resigned Mike Redd..

Section126 said:
Not really.

Same roster..same crappy frontline.

Just healthier.

Don't forget that the Heat team THE NETS are facing is also different...this one is actually healthy. Last year..Shaq could barely move.

BTW..he stated NO FACTS..just opinions.

Not the same team Nets team. Jason Kidd's playing like Jason Kidd and is having a great season last year he wasn't 100%. Vince Carter is having one of his best season and is very consistent. Jefferson is healthy and is one of the best sf's in the game. Nenad is playing like he should and playing great and Collins is well Collins great flopper not much on the offensive side. The Robinson is playing well too. So yes they are just healthier but is that all the nets need? idk that's what we'll find out. The Nets starting 5 is better then the Heat's starting 5 except for C with shaq so it's going to come down to whether the Heats bench plays well because they have a very good one and that's what killed the Nets last year.

MARINO1384 said:
Not the same team Nets team. Jason Kidd's playing like Jason Kidd and is having a great season last year he wasn't 100%. Vince Carter is having one of his best season and is very consistent. Jefferson is healthy and is one of the best sf's in the game. Nenad is playing like he should and playing great and Collins is well Collins great flopper not much on the offensive side. The Robinson is playing well too. So yes they are just healthier but is that all the nets need? idk that's what we'll find out. The Nets starting 5 is better then the Heat's starting 5 except for C with shaq so it's going to come down to whether the Heats bench plays well because they have a very good one and that's what killed the Nets last year.
are you forgetting about Wade? he's better than Carter

nick1 said:
are you forgetting about Wade? he's better than Carter

Nope i didn't. I think Carter is better, he's taller and can get to the basket at will, and has a way better 3 point shot then Wade, the only thing wade is better at is defense.

MARINO1384 said:
Nope i didn't. I think Carter is better, he's taller and can get to the basket at will, and has a way better 3 point shot then Wade, the only thing wade is better at is defense.

No way carter is better then Wade. Have you seen Dwade take over games. Carter doesnt do that. Im not a Heat fan but I can easily tell Wade is probably one of the top 10 player in the league and he hasnt even reach his potential. I would even put Carter in the top 10 unless it was a dunk contest.

Amars said:
No way carter is better then Wade. Have you seen Dwade take over games. Carter doesnt do that. Im not a Heat fan but I can easily tell Wade is probably one of the top 10 player in the league and he hasnt even reach his potential. I would even put Carter in the top 10 unless it was a dunk contest.

Carter doesn't take over games??? I'm guessing you've never watched him. He can over a game anytime he wants. Back when he was with Toronto every game they've like won was prolly because Carter took it over.

Section126 said:
WOW...now Vince is better than Wade...nope...no bias at all...

IS this a joke?

Nope no joke : ) ahhh here you are section been waiting for you. Ok lets break down there game

3 point = This one deff goes to Carter

Driving = Carter he's taller and is harder to block but could go either way so about even but i'd still take carter based on he's taller and has more hangtime.

Handles = Even

mid range jumper = Even

Defense = this goes to wade

Passing = Even

If the games and we're down by 2 on the line and i have to choose from carter and wade. I'd choose Carter because he can drive and score and hit the 3. So yes i think Carter is better or at the very lest tied with Wade even tho wade has only been in the league 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom