NBA Playoffs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

MARINO1384 said:
Nope no joke : ) ahhh here you are section been waiting for you. Ok lets break down there game

3 point = This one deff goes to Carter

Driving = Carter he's taller and is harder to block but could go either way so about even but i'd still take carter based on he's taller and has more hangtime.

Handles = Even

mid range jumper = Even

Defense = this goes to wade

Passing = Even

If the games and we're down by 2 on the line and i have to choose from carter and wade. I'd choose Carter because he can drive and score and hit the 3. So yes i think Carter is better or at the very lest tied with Wade even tho wade has only been in the league 2 years.
what? Wade is so clutch why would you rather have Carter with the game on the line? doesn't make sense

MARINO1384 said:
Nope no joke : ) ahhh here you are section been waiting for you. Ok lets break down there game

3 point = This one deff goes to Carter

Driving = Carter he's taller and is harder to block but could go either way so about even but i'd still take carter based on he's taller and has more hangtime.

Handles = Even

mid range jumper = Even

Defense = this goes to wade

Passing = Even

If the games and we're down by 2 on the line and i have to choose from carter and wade. I'd choose Carter because he can drive and score and hit the 3. So yes i think Carter is better or at the very lest tied with Wade even tho wade has only been in the league 2 years.

That is a very biased assesment.

Wade is a better passer than Vince and he makes his living going to the basket.

So it should be:

3 pt.: Vince
Medium: Tied
Passing: Wade
Defense: Wade
Clutch: Wade

Come on man..I know you like Vince. But come on!

nick1 said:
what? Wade is so clutch why would you rather have Carter with the game on the line? doesn't make sense

Because Carter IMO can drive better and can deff hit the 3 better then wade. You have wade with the ball you know he's not going to shoot the 3 so the defense knows he's either going to shoot or drive. Wiht wade being what? 6'4ish all u have to do is put a taller mobile sf and wade going to have trouble shooting over him. He could drive but the help defense comes. Now with Carter he can take a 3 off a pick,shoot a jumpshot over someone being a good 2 inches taller then wade at 6'6. Also if he were to drive he's more shiftier and has the ability to change directions in the air and make it or get fouled. Yes Wade has that ability but not as good as carter does it.

Section126 said:
That is a very biased assesment.

Wade is a better passer than Vince and he makes his living going to the basket.

So it should be:

3 pt.: Vince
Medium: Tied
Passing: Wade
Defense: Wade
Clutch: Wade

Come on man..I know you like Vince. But come on!

watch vince play and u'll see he's one of the best passers in the league. Most people don't think he passes that well because all they see if him takin it to the whole and making amazing plays.

MARINO1384 said:
Because Carter IMO can drive better and can deff hit the 3 better then wade. You have wade with the ball you know he's not going to shoot the 3 so the defense knows he's either going to shoot or drive. Wiht wade being what? 6'4ish all u have to do is put a taller mobile sf and wade going to have trouble shooting over him. He could drive but the help defense comes. Now with Carter he can take a 3 off a pick,shoot a jumpshot over someone being a good 2 inches taller then wade at 6'6. Also if he were to drive he's more shiftier and has the ability to change directions in the air and make it or get fouled. Yes Wade has that ability but not as good as carter does it.

Im not reading past sentance #1

No-one is BETTER than Wade at getting to the basket, he can make a defender his little ***** at will, and ALWAYS finishes

Carter is a better dunker, he is not better at driving to the rim

and I love Vince Carter, he was my favorite player when he was on the Raptors

How can you say he's better in the clutch he's been in the league for only almost 3 years?

MARINO1384 said:
:shakeno: has Wade ever had trouble shooting over a taller guy? no he hasn't. he drives the defender away, steps back and shoots or he draws the foul and throws the ball up

MARINO1384 said:
How can you say he's better in the clutch he's been in the league for only almost 3 years?

Because he has more game winning shots in 3 years than Vince has in his career and has accomplished more in the playoffs in his 2 years than Vince has EVER.

MARINO1384 said:
and he's still managed to make a dozen game winning shots

MARINO1384 said:

This is from the dictonary

Clutch: Making numerous game winning shots throughout the regular season, putting in your teams last 18 points vs the Pistons to win the game, making shots in the playoffs to win the series, see Hornets game where Wade took 3 guys off the dribble and shot a little hook type shot to win it

How many game winners has Vince hit? Especially in the playoffs

Alex22 said:
Im not reading past sentance #1

No-one is BETTER than Wade at getting to the basket, he can make a defender his little ***** at will, and ALWAYS finishes

Carter is a better dunker, he is not better at driving to the rim

and I love Vince Carter, he was my favorite player when he was on the Raptors

Carter is better, he can get to the hole at will. Some of the plays he makes are unbelievable.

MARINO1384 said:
Carter is better, he can get to the hole at will. Some of the plays he makes are unbelievable.
Wade's plays are also unbeleivable and he's shorter than Carter which makes them more amazing

Alex22 said:
This is from the dictonary

Clutch: Making numerous game winning shots throughout the regular season, putting in your teams last 18 points vs the Pistons to win the game, making shots in the playoffs to win the series, see Hornets game where Wade took 3 guys off the dribble and shot a little hook type shot to win it

How many game winners has Vince hit? Especially in the playoffs

He hasn't had the chance becuase he was Toronto's whole team. But if you want to see him make a clutch shot look at the playoffs last year vs the heat i believe he made a 3 to put one of the games in OT.

Back
Top Bottom