NBA Playoffs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

MARINO1384 said:
I don't think you do if your saying that wade is soo much better then vince at driving because that's what he's known for.

I didnt say soooo much better

I said there is no-one better, Vince is close but he isnt on the same level

Alex22 said:
T-Mac is a better player than Vince hands down its not even close

Put him on a team with J-Kidd and Jefferson and your talking a favorite to win the east

Wow now that is arrogant T-Mac is overrated #1. Talk about not being clutch what has he done? Vince is wayyy better then t-mac plus they play 2 different positions

MARINO1384 said:
T-Mac is horrible, he's always hurt,he's selfish and he knows Vince is better then him.

He knows Vince is better than him? Has he ever told you this? :confused:

T-Mac has gone over 30 PPG in a season....Vince Hasnt

and since their assist numbers are almost the same your going out on a limb calling his selfish

Alex22 said:

and since their assist numbers are almost the same your going out on a limb calling his selfish

Why do u think he left toronto? he didn't want to be in Vince's shadow. I changed the post because i said t-mac is horrible but he's not i just hate him because he left toronto.

Alex22 said:
No-one is BETTER than Wade at getting to the basket, he can make a defender his little ***** at will, and ALWAYS finishes

Kobe is better

Alex22 said:

He's also shot over 1500 shots 5 times in his career compared to Vince's 3 and T-mac prolly would of went over this year had he not played in only 47 games.

Also Vince has a better fg% in his career. The year T-mac went over 30 ppg he shot 1,813 shots. Vince's best year in which he averaged 27 ppg he shot 1,656. That's about 150 more shots then vince took his best year.

Alex22 said:
Wades Rookie season Shaq wasnt there, Wade carried that team

Brian Grant was the center, he is about 6'9 6'10 on a good day

Anyone who watches the Heat knows Shaq does not Carry this team at all

wade didnt carry that team...lamar odom was there as well the sole reason that the shaq trade even went through

also whoever said that wade is the best at taking it to the basket wtf...lol

How about guys like

Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Paul Pierce

Buddwalk said:
wade didnt carry that team...lamar odom was there as well the sole reason that the shaq trade even went through

How about guys like

Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Paul Pierce

Thank you!!! And in your opinion is Vince Carter one of the best in the league at getting to the hole?

Buddwalk said:

How about guys like

Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Paul Pierce
Wade is better IMO, not a biased opinion, it's true. let me ask you something can anyone stop Wade when he comes into the lane? no I rest my case and all of those guys you mentioned are taller than Wade

Buddwalk said:
That's absurd. I watched that Heat team all year and every playoff game. Dwyane Wade obviously carried the Heat in the playoffs, and he carried them whenever they made their biggest runs throughout the season. Wade is the one who took over that Heat/Hornets series, and Odom is the one who turned over the ball or missed a big shot in crucial situations in 2-3 of our road losses in that series. Not a knock on Lamar, because he was great. However, every single player on that team turned to Wade when it came to taking games over. Lamar Odom, Rafer Alston, Eddie Jones, Brian Grant, Caron Butler, Rasual Butler, etc. - All of these players would agree with me right now.

Buddwalk said:

How about guys like

Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Paul Pierce
You must not watch basketball. Paul Pierce, Tracy McGrady, and LeBron James? Better at taking it to the basket than Dwyane Wade? Wow, what a lack of basketball knowledge. Kobe is debatable (yes, Kobe is overall a BETTER player than Wade, so don't come back with that), but Dwyane is CLEARLY the best in the league at taking the ball to the basket. I cannot believe you said Tracy McGrady. When, in 2002? :lol:

nick1 said:
Wade is better IMO, not a biased opinion, it's true. let me ask you something can anyone stop Wade when he comes into the lane? no I rest my case and all of those guys you mentioned are taller than Wade

And Wade is quicker, has more of a burst, and is overall much better at getting to the basket and making the correct decision when there - whether or not to pass the ball. There is a reason why Wade attempted 803 free throws in 75 games played - 11 attempts per game. Not to mention, he gets robbed more than any "star" in the league.

nick1 said:

So he's automatically has an advantage at being better because he's shorter then ur normal sg? i'll take vince driving over wade anyday.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah and Shaq didn't help:shakeno: Wade did not carry his team. Carter is the main man on the Nets yes Kidd runs it but game on the line you know Carter gets the ball.
Somebody needs to ban this guy from posting in this section of Finheaven.

Wade did not carry the Heat? Shaq did? When the game is on the line for Miami, somebody other than Wade gets the ball? Please. In the 2005-2006 season, Carter received more help from Kidd & Jefferson than Wade did from Shaq or anybody else. I don't even wonna hear about that game on the line bull****, because Vince is the best shooter on that team, so he's gonna get that last shot. Kidd isn't a jump shooter. Jason Kidd runs that team though, and carries them as well. You're statements made in this thread = sad for someone who actually claims to "watch" basketball.

Some of yall need to step your b-ball knowledge up before speaking on it....:shakeno:

Blueprint said:
That's absurd. I watched that Heat team all year and every playoff game. Dwyane Wade obviously carried the Heat in the playoffs, and he carried them whenever they made their biggest runs throughout the season. Wade is the one who took over that Heat/Hornets series, and Odom is the one who turned over the ball or missed a big shot in crucial situations in 2-3 of our road losses in that series. Not a knock on Lamar, because he was great. However, every single player on that team turned to Wade when it came to taking games over. Lamar Odom, Rafer Alston, Eddie Jones, Brian Grant, Caron Butler, Rasual Butler, etc. - All of these players would agree with me right now.

You must not watch basketball. Paul Pierce, Tracy McGrady, and LeBron James? Better at taking it to the basket than Dwyane Wade? Wow, what a lack of basketball knowledge. Kobe is debatable (yes, Kobe is overall a BETTER player than Wade, so don't come back with that), but Dwyane is CLEARLY the best in the league at taking the ball to the basket. I cannot believe you said Tracy McGrady. When, in 2002? :lol:

And Wade is quicker, has more of a burst, and is overall much better at getting to the basket and making the correct decision when there - whether or not to pass the ball. There is a reason why Wade attempted 803 free throws in 75 games played - 11 attempts per game. Not to mention, he gets robbed more than any "star" in the league.

Ok Wade did not carry that team he had plenty of help. Caron Butler is very good,Odom is good and Eddie Jones is an excellent 3 point shooter. He had more then a decent supporting cast.

Alot of the calls in the nba are questionable but they give it back to them with the stuff shaq gets away with.

MARINO1384 said:
So he's automatically has an advantage at being better because he's shorter then ur normal sg? i'll take vince driving over wade anyday.

I personally guarantee Wade goes over 50 points in a game in the Nets series, If the Nets can make it that far

and

BTW Paul Pierce one of the best at getting to the basket? maybe but not better than Wade

Only one thats even debatable is Kobe

MARINO1384 said:
Stick to NBA Live 2006. You have no basketball knowledge.

Vince Carter's game has changed so much since his most recent injuries. He's now a jump shooter who still drives to the basket every so often. Dwyane Wade's game is driving to the basket. You know what I find funny?

Kobe Bryant after the last matchup with Miami, talking about defending Wade:
"Dwyane Wade is the best in the league when it comes to getting to the rim" :rolleyes2

& yes, I did remember that part of his quote because I've used it in 55 arguments since.

Back
Top Bottom