NBA Playoffs | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

bullseyeguy said:
I thought this thread was about the NBA playoffs...
it's become a stupid arguement about Vince Carter and Dwayne Wade, there's obviously no comparison

nick1 said:
it's become a stupid arguement about Vince Carter and Dwayne Wade, there's obviously no comparison

No its a decent comparison Vince Carter however is the proven veteran commodity...dwyane is still very young only 24

Vince however dunks over people...literally

Buddwalk said:
No its a decent comparison Vince Carter however is the proven veteran commodity...dwyane is still very young only 24

Vince however dunks over people...literally
if you look at their stats it's not even a comparison

just look at this year's stats

Carter 24.2 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 4.3 apg, .67 bpg, 1.19 spg, 43% FG

Wade 27.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 6.7 apg, .77 bpg, 1.95 spg, 49% FG

Wade has all but one catergory and Carter barely has that catergory. Carter has the 3 ball but other than that Wade is better in every other aspect of the game

nick1 said:
if you look at their stats it's not even a comparison

That's why your gonna disagree because you don't watch and just look at stats.

nick1 said:

Wade has all but one catergory and Carter barely has that catergory. Carter has the 3 ball but other than that Wade is better in every other aspect of the game

stats lie man

gilbert arenas has better stats but he aint better then wade or carter...

Carter in a game right now is harder to guard then wade

nick1 said:

Yeah but the game isn't played on paper is it:wink: .

Buddwalk said:
stats lie man

gilbert arenas has better stats but he aint better then wade or carter...

shhhhhhhhh!!!! don't say that i literally agrued for like 2 whole pages over who's better vince or wade lol you can't win we're out numbered just be quite now lol:lol:

MARINO1384 said:
That's why your gonna disagree because you don't watch and just look at stats.
your accusing me of not watching games? :rolleyes2

nick1 said:
your accusing me of not watching games? :rolleyes2

Nah didn't mean it like that just sayin that it's not all about stats because you were sayin that stats wise thier not close but games aren't based on stats.

MARINO1384 said:
Nah didn't mean it like that just sayin that it's not all about stats because you were sayin that stats wise thier not close but games aren't based on stats.

Im done with this arguement, their both two amazing players lets leave it at that

Buddwalk said:
do you honestly beleive the **** that you just typed? Wade is way harder to defend than Carter is. Wade is so good at drawing fouls and driving to the rim. he can hit a shot pretty much anywhere on the court and the one stat that never lies is FG%. Wade makes a ton of his shots and almost always gets fouled. why do you think Wade gets fouled so much?

if you think Carter is better than Wade than thats fine it's your opinion but don't come in here talking that nonsense. it's well known that Wade is better than Carter. I'm finished on this

nick1 said:
do you honestly beleive the **** that you just typed? Wade is way harder to defend than Carter is. Wade is so good at drawing fouls and driving to the rim. he can hit a shot pretty much anywhere on the court and the one stat that never lies is FG%. Wade makes a ton of his shots and almost always gets fouled. why do you think Wade gets fouled so much?

if you think Carter is better than Wade than thats fine it's your opinion but don't come in here talking that nonsense. it's well known that Wade is better than Carter. I'm finished on this

:lol:

I dont know why but the last paragraph made me laugh

Anyway this thread is about the playoffs, if we wanna have a D-wade VC arguement we should do it in a thread about that

So to change the subject

Anyone think the Lakers can knock off the Suns?

Alex22 said:
:lol:

I dont know why but the last paragraph made me laugh

Anyway this thread is about the playoffs, if we wanna have a D-wade VC arguement we should do it in a thread about that

So to change the subject

Anyone think the Lakers can knock off the Suns?
of course they can. the Suns have no way of defending Kobe

Back
Top Bottom