NBA Playoffs | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

Alex22 said:
:lol:

I dont know why but the last paragraph made me laugh

Anyway this thread is about the playoffs, if we wanna have a D-wade VC arguement we should do it in a thread about that

So to change the subject

Anyone think the Lakers can knock off the Suns?

lol yes lets leave it at they are both superstars and are excellent players.

Nope i don't think the Lakers will knock off the suns. There is always a chance when you have Kobe on your team but i don't think he can carry that team to four wins against a very good suns team.

bullseyeguy said:
Yep, thats why the Suns beat the lakers 6 in a row before the last game when we sat Bell and Nash......
the Suns are a good team don't get me wrong but the playoffs are totally different. Kobe is just a great player and in the playoffs won't be stopped. it likely won't be enough but it's possible

MARINO1384 said:
lol yes lets leave it at they are both superstars and are excellent players.

Nope i don't think the Lakers will knock off the suns. There is always a chance when you have Kobe on your team but i don't think he can carry that team to four wins against a very good suns team.

I dont know if they will but I think they can, Lamar Odom is a good player but you cant count on him game in and game out, if he puts together a good series the Lakers have a shot

If I were the Lakers Id have Kobe guarding Nash, Kobe plays the best D on the team and could wear down Steve

nick1 said:
of course they can. the Suns have no way of defending Kobe

So he's one player....yes he'll effect the outcome but can he absolutly take over for 4 games and outscore a great offensive team like the suns. Nope not by himself.

Alex22 said:
I dont know if they will but I think they can, Lamar Odom is a good player but you cant count on him game in and game out, if he puts together a good series the Lakers have a shot

If I were the Lakers Id have Kobe guarding Nash, Kobe plays the best D on the team and could wear down Steve
Kobe cant guard Nash, hes wasy too quick..Nash would eat him alive..

bullseyeguy said:
OK, so you think no one can guard kobe..Who is gonna guard Nash, no one on the Lakes can guard him either...

I think Kobe can guard him decently if they decide to go that route, Kobe is bigger than Steve and almost just as quick, so he could wear him down as the series goes

If you had Amare id say the Lakers have 0 chance of winning

Alex22 said:

Yeah if Odom steps up and decides to play more consistent i think it rises the lakers chances greatly.

MARINO1384 said:
So he's one player....yes he'll effect the outcome but can he absolutly take over for 4 games and outscore a great offensive team like the suns. Nope not by himself.
maybe if he puts up another 81 points :lol: I know it's unlikely but it's possible the Lakers could win the seris

bullseyeguy said:
Kobe cant guard Nash, hes wasy too quick..Nash would eat him alive..

Kobe is pretty quick, bigger than Steve and can play him physical

Im not saying shut down Nash, but at least slow him down a little

Alex22 said:
I think Kobe can guard him decently if they decide to go that route, Kobe is bigger than Steve and almost just as quick, so he could wear him down as the series goes

If you had Amare id say the Lakers have 0 chance of winning

Who gaurds Marion tho? He has the ability to light up the score board also. Is there any chance Amare comes back in the playoffs later on?

the only upset I see in the 1st round is the Wizards over the Cavs

Suns will SMASH the Lakers...

I think the Kings will play the Spurs tough though. I wouldn't be surprised if they won 2 games in that series.

Back
Top Bottom