NBA Playoffs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

MARINO1384 said:
Carter is better, he can get to the hole at will. Some of the plays he makes are unbelievable.

Your so biased on this I cant even continue this conversation

Carter is a better dunker and 3 point shooter and thats it, driving to the hoop no-one is better than Wade.

What did Carter ever win without Kidd?

Wade in his rookie year carried a team through the playoffs, and hit game winning shot after game winning shot, when has carter EVER done that

MARINO1384 said:
He hasn't had the chance becuase he was Toronto's whole team. But if you want to see him make a clutch shot look at the playoffs last year vs the heat i believe he made a 3 to put one of the games in OT.

He hasnt had a chance to be clutch because he was Toronto's whole team?

Before Wade was in Miami we were the laughing stock of the league, The minute he stepped in he was Mr.Clutch and carried a team to the playoffs his rookie season

Kobe carries his team, Wade carried his, Carter isnt even the main man on his team. That belongs to J-Kidd

Alex22 said:
He hasnt had a chance to be clutch because he was Toronto's whole team?

Before Wade was in Miami we were the laughing stock of the league, The minute he stepped in he was Mr.Clutch and carried a team to the playoffs his rookie season

Kobe carries his team, Wade carried his, Carter isnt even the main man on his team. That belongs to J-Kidd

Yeah and Shaq didn't help:shakeno: Wade did not carry his team. Carter is the main man on the Nets yes Kidd runs it but game on the line you know Carter gets the ball.

Alex22 said:

Carter is a better dunker and 3 point shooter and thats it, driving to the hoop no-one is better than Wade.

Wade in his rookie year carried a team through the playoffs, and hit game winning shot after game winning shot, when has carter EVER done that

I forgot how far Carter took Toronto is the playoffs but he carried them one year and then because he attended his graduation at UNC during the day and flew to game 7 of the series at night he took some heat.

And yes he was Toronto's whole team name one other player on the team when that was good when Vince was on the team?

Alex22 said:

I'm biased? your the one saying that NO ONE is better then wade at driving? Carter made his name by driving to the basket how can you say that he's not even close to wade at driving.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah and Shaq didn't help:shakeno: Wade did not carry his team. Carter is the main man on the Nets yes Kidd runs it but game on the line you know Carter gets the ball.

Wades Rookie season Shaq wasnt there, Wade carried that team

Brian Grant was the center, he is about 6'9 6'10 on a good day

Anyone who watches the Heat knows Shaq does not Carry this team at all

MARINO1384 said:
I'm biased? your the one saying that NO ONE is better then wade at driving? Carter made his name by driving to the basket how can you say that he's not even close to wade at driving.

I didnt say it wasnt close, what I said is no-one is better than wade at driving, that doesnt mean it cant be close or tied

Carter is an amazing dunker, but thats not what driving to the rim is about, its when a guy takes 3 defenders off the dribble, gets hit in the air, hits the reverse layup and draws the foul, thats when your an amazing driver

I cant count on my hands and feet how many times Wade did that this year

MARINO1384 said:
And yes he was Toronto's whole team name one other player on the team when that was good when Vince was on the team?

Well Tracy Mcgrady for starters, his third year he averaged 15.4 points a game

If Vince is a better player than Wade so is T-Mac, because Mcgrady is a FAR better player than Vince

Alex22 said:
I didnt say it wasnt close, what I said is no-one is better than wade at driving, that doesnt mean it cant be close or tied

Carter is an amazing dunker, but thats not what driving to the rim is about, its when a guy takes 3 defenders off the dribble, gets hit in the air, hits the reverse layup and draws the foul, thats when your an amazing driver

I cant count on my hands and feet how many times Wade did that this year

Everytime Carter drives that's what he does. You described Carter perfectly. Watch Carter play and he does that game in and game out. If you don't believe me then ask the lakers last year when he did a 360 layup in the lane ,makes the shot and gets fouled.

When you say Vince Carter people that of dunking which yes that was him when he was younger but he's older and more expierenced now. He's dunking less but still making the espn highlight reel with his amazing plays.

For the sake of this arguement Im gonna Take Carters best year and match it up against Wade this year

Vince Carter 2000-2001

PPG- 27.6
APG- 3.9
RPG- 5.5
BPG- 1.09
SPG- 1.52

Dwyane Wade 2005-2006

PPG- 27.2
AST- 6.7
RPG- 5.7
BPG- 0.8
SPG - 1.9

And if you wanna compare this years numbers Vince is way behind Wade

MARINO1384 said:
Everytime Carter drives that's what he does. You described Carter perfectly. Watch Carter play and he does that game in and game out. If you don't believe me then ask the lakers last year when he did a 360 layup in the lane ,makes the shot and gets fouled.

When you say Vince Carter people that of dunking which yes that was him when he was younger but he's older and more expierenced now. He's dunking less but still making the espn highlight reel with his amazing plays.

Trust me I get more Nets games here than any other team besides the Heat

Vince used to be my favorite player I know what he is capable of

Alex22 said:
Well Tracy Mcgrady for starters, his third year he averaged 15.4 points a game

If Vince is a better player than Wade so is T-Mac, because Mcgrady is a FAR better player than Vince

Yeah for like 2 years before T-mac abandond his cousin. And i hope your being sarcastic about T-Mac being better then Vince because T-mac left because he didn't want to be in Vince's shadow.

Alex22 said:
Trust me I get more Nets games here than any other team besides the Heat

Vince used to be my favorite player I know what he is capable of

I don't think you do if your saying that wade is soo much better then vince at driving because that's what he's known for.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah for like 2 years before T-mac abandond his cousin. And i hope your being sarcastic about T-Mac being better then Vince because T-mac left because he didn't want to be in Vince's shadow.

T-Mac is a better player than Vince hands down its not even close

Put him on a team with J-Kidd and Jefferson and your talking a favorite to win the east

Back
Top Bottom