:sidelol:

Everyone should have a dream.

Alex22 said:
Im gonna make a Bold prediction for the east

East Semi-Finals

Cavs vs Pistons = Cavs in 6

Heat vs Nets = Heat in 6

East Finals

Heat vs Cavs = Heat in a seven game series, filled with an individual matchup to remember for ages, Wade vs Lebron

NBA Finals

Heat vs Mavs = Heat in 7

Cavs vs Pistons = Pistons in 5

Heat vs Nets = Nets in 7

The idk it's a toss up the Nets gave the Pistons alot of trouble in the regular season.

In the East, each of the top 4 seeds wins in 5 or less.

Pistons beat the Cavs in 5, Heat beat the Nets in 7. If Mourning, O'Neal or Williams goes down, though, I reserve my right to flip-flop. And if Payton goes down...Heat in 6.

EC Finals: Pistons in 6.

I think Tim Duncan will lead the Spurs to their 4th NBA championship. Gregg Poppovich is by fire the best coach in these playoffs, and with Tim Duncan, "the quiet superstar" healthy, and everyone else too. San Antonio should breeze through the west and head into a war with Detroit in the finals, in which i think they'll win.

the Heat win it all, D.Wright will emerge as the surprise player of the playoffs

Lakers vs. Pistons

Lakers in 7:woot: :pray: :abduct: :juggle: :couch: :1st: :hail: :drinkers:

Hey I can dream

Amars said:
Lakers vs. Pistons

Lakers in 7:woot: :pray: :abduct: :juggle: :couch: :1st: :hail: :drinkers:

Hey I can dream

As long as you have Kobe its more than a dream, its possible

Its not likely but if you told me the Lakers were gonna make some noise in the playoffs I wouldnt be suprised

MARINO1384 said:
Cavs vs Pistons = Pistons in 5

Heat vs Nets = Nets in 7

The idk it's a toss up the Nets gave the Pistons alot of trouble in the regular season.

Nets Fan huh? lol

Section126 said:
Nets Fan huh? lol

He stated facts the nets did give the heat lots of trouble this year

the nets team the heat will most likely face this year is very different then the one from last year

Buddwalk said:
He stated facts the nets did give the heat lots of trouble this year

the nets team the heat will most likely face this year is very different then the one from last year

Not really.

Same roster..same crappy frontline.

Just healthier.

Don't forget that the Heat team THE NETS are facing is also different...this one is actually healthy. Last year..Shaq could barely move.

BTW..he stated NO FACTS..just opinions.

Section126 said:
Not really.

Same roster..same crappy frontline.

Just healthier.

Don't forget that the Heat team THE NETS are facing is also different...this one is actually healthy. Last year..Shaq could barely move.

BTW..he stated NO FACTS..just opinions.

no dude...Nenad Krstic is finally realizing his potential something last year he wasnt

This nets team is definitely better then last year it'll be a much tougher task to knock them off and I'd be shocked if it didnt go to atleast 6 games

Back
Top Bottom