NBA Playoffs | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoffs

nick1 said:
maybe if he puts up another 81 points :lol: I know it's unlikely but it's possible the Lakers could win the seris

Yeah if he scores 81 every game lol:lol: and yes it's possible it's the playoffs,anything is possible with a Championship on the line.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah if he scores 81 every game lol:lol: and yes it's possible it's the playoffs,anything is possible with a Championship on the line.

If Kobe scores 81 every game then we can call him the greatest player of all time......

I want someone to go over 100 points someday.....

Section126 said:
Suns will SMASH the Lakers...

I think the Kings will play the Spurs tough though. I wouldn't be surprised if they won 2 games in that series.[/quote]

Yeah i could see that happening with Tim on the decline. Still a great player but not what he used to be it comes down to how well Parker runs everything.

I wouldnt be totally suprised if the Kings beat the spurs

I doubt it will happen, and I wouldnt put money down on it but if it happens I wont be totally suprised

The Kings are better than an 8 seed, they started the season terribly but have been pretty good since they got Artest

Alex22 said:
If Kobe scores 81 every game then we can call him the greatest player of all time......

I want someone to go over 100 points someday.....

It'll happen one day. I could see Kobe doing it too. I mean he did score 81 in a regular season game imagine what he could do in a game that he wants to win and needs to in order to win. Not saying it'll happen but it's possible i guess anything is right?

Section126 said:
Suns will SMASH the Lakers...

I think the Kings will play the Spurs tough though. I wouldn't be surprised if they won 2 games in that series.

Disagree; that series will almost definitely go 6-7 games. I think that if Odom can bring it in this series, the Lakers have a hell of a chance to steal it. With Amare, we're taking a 4-0 Suns sweep. Without him, this is gonna be one hell of a series. Kobe is gonna take over and show the world that unlike Nash (horrific defender), he can do it all.

Blueprint said:
Disagree; that series will almost definitely go 6-7 games. I think that if Odom can bring it in this series, the Lakers have a hell of a chance to steal it. With Amare, we're taking a 4-0 Suns sweep. Without him, this is gonna be one hell of a series. Kobe is gonna take over and show the world that unlike Nash (horrific defender), he can do it all.
The Lakers game all comes down to Odom. I believe that if he can play consistently good they have a way better chance. Yes the Lakers have kobe and he's going to put up his 40 ppg,7rpg and 8 apg but in the end it all comes down to how Odom plays for the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom